PDA

View Full Version : WER and Precision???

trx400exxracer
11-28-2006, 01:47 PM
I need a few opinions. I am currently looking at WER and Precision used steering stabilizers. I cant find any Precisions for cheap. WER i can find for pretty good prices. But i was wondering how good the WER is. I have rode my borthers with a precision and like it but just cant find one for a good price! So if anyone has tried these and has an opinion please fill me in!!!

Ohh yeah i have a Denton and it doesn't cut it!!!

I should be up for sale soon.

Thanks,
Cameron

trx400exxracer
11-28-2006, 02:45 PM
anyone???

11-29-2006, 10:59 AM
I have a WER and have rode briefly on precision and the precision is a little better but I cant justify it's price. Id say you'd be fine with a WER

trx400exxracer
11-29-2006, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by pilfered
I have a WER and have rode briefly on precision and the precision is a little better but I cant justify it's price. Id say you'd be fine with a WER

Thats what i figured. I was thinking the precision was better but not that much$$$ better!:D

Anyways I found a good deal on a used WER and that is the direction I am headed into!:D

cletusEX
11-29-2006, 05:13 PM
I've been running a WER for 3 years (actually the same one just different brackets for each quad). I have been more than happy with it. I'm gonna pick up a Precision to run next year and keep the WER on the practice quad. I have never run a precision but have heard really good things so I figured I'd give it a try. We'll see how the Precision performs but you can't go wrong with a WER. By the way they are simple to rebuild yourself.