PDA

View Full Version : Company

Zeric
11-28-2006, 01:29 PM
Well in a few years I'll be graduating High School and I'll have to find myself a job lol and I always wanted my own company and all... so I though of this idea!

I though of a Free-Style company where I can get all of my Free-Style friends and have organized shows... Make some videos and sell them on DVD and take some pics and sell them to magazines etc...

Their will be two divisions of this company... A Free-Style Division and a Stunting Division.

I will also make some company T's, Hoodies, sweets etc... and sell them...

Does anyone have any advice? Comments?

The name of the future company will be called Zeric

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q208/Zeric_Free-Style/001.jpg

exrider008
11-28-2006, 01:32 PM
sounds like a good idea if you are good enough.it takes alot of work to run a business.show u some pics/vids.

Dan_Guetter
11-28-2006, 02:35 PM
Lets just say it takes more than a lens flair and an outer glow to run a company.

ChuckMoe
11-28-2006, 02:46 PM
I think it sounds like a great idea for a company. You should get a college degree. That will teach a lot about running a business.

XCAdam89
11-29-2006, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
Lets just say it takes more than a lens flair and an outer glow to run a company.

Ain't that the truth...:muscle:

Zeric
11-29-2006, 07:23 PM
ChuckMoe- Yeah I might "might" get into college so I can learn how to run a business better...

But actually my father owns a construction company and my father put me in charge of the company all this summer and I did not have a single problem... I was over 100% of the company... So I ran that business pretty good, if you ask me...
I know I was running a construction company at the time, and I want to run a Free-Style company later in life... So it's two diffrent jobs...

And for the people that said "Lets just say it takes more than a lens flair and an outer glow to run a company."

NO ****;)

Shift_DVS I am assuming that you are the owner or one of the riders for Akraix?
Go figure

pharit
11-29-2006, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Zeric
ChuckMoe- Yeah I might "might" get into college so I can learn how to run a business better...

But actually my father owns a construction company and my father put me in charge of the company all this summer and I did not have a single problem... I was over 100% of the company... So I ran that business pretty good, if you ask me...
I know I was running a construction company at the time, and I want to run a Free-Style company later in life... So it's two diffrent jobs...

And for the people that said "Lets just say it takes more than a lens flair and an outer glow to run a company."

NO ****;)

Shift_DVS I am assuming that you are the owner or one of the riders for Akraix?
Go figure

WOW:eek2:

Zeric
11-29-2006, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by pharit
WOW:eek2:
lol:p
What are you wowing at?
JW

JR3
11-30-2006, 05:58 AM
sounds like a good idea. me and my friends had this ide awhile ago and it takes a lot of itme and money to get it off the ground we made www.guiltyassociation.com and we had stickers made but then it was just to much.....

AtvMxRider
11-30-2006, 01:30 PM
Why in the hell was my post deleted????

KingpinsEx
11-30-2006, 02:15 PM
Some pretty big dreams there...i think your idea ok, pretty generic though. There is nothing ground breaking there, not that there had to be but it will be hard to compete with heuvos and akaraix who do the same thing and have the best riders. I'm sure anyone who has ever watched a freestyle video has thought of doing it. However making clothes and selling video is gonna be pretty hard knowing your competition. And without much video or business (although in another area) experience you guys better be DAMN good if you expect to sell anything.

The two top selling companies have at least one rider backflipping not to mention the best equipment. See the reason why Akaraix was so successful was they already had an awesome graphics designer who had experience working with the industry and also one of the best riders in the world to back them up.

Without that it seems kinda far fetched, but go for it im just saying you might want to specialize in filming or graphic design instead of having to pay someone to do it for you. Coming up with ideas for a company is easy its just having the $$ to back it up. If you can do alot of the stuff yourself thats where you will get the advantage.

EX lvr
11-30-2006, 04:04 PM

what if i ask the people that worked with/for you/your dad?:D

frickle400ex
11-30-2006, 05:23 PM
where do u live i want to help you run it ..its sounds like fun ..im 15 ill be 16 this may and i am looking for a job. this is just a thought for me nothing seriouse.but i would def buy stuff from your compony if you get it goin....pce

Zeric
11-30-2006, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Why in the hell was my post deleted????

Emm... I have no idea... what did you post?

Pelon 9-1
12-01-2006, 12:44 AM
sounds good!! :D :D :D

AtvMxRider
12-01-2006, 01:00 PM
The guy wanted to know who Shift-DVS was and I said who it was and it was deleted

Dan_Guetter
12-01-2006, 05:30 PM
huh?

Zeric
12-05-2006, 09:20 AM
Zeric's MyMotoSpace (www.mymotospace.com/Zeric)

xwarriorx
12-06-2006, 11:34 AM
my best advice to you is just have fun me and my friends that we ride with have t shirts and videos and stuff but we do it for ourselves and if other poeple want to jump on then thats sweet we are doing what we love and people are into it. so do it for yourself and the love not to be as big as huevos or whatever cause they all ready got 9 videos on ya. just have fun ride some quads and whatver happens happens. as soon as you stop doing cause riding quads is the most amazing feeling ever your company will go no whwere.

good luck and p.s. i would go to college at least for the video stuff im an electronic media major and it has helped me so much to build on and realize my goals. i learned to make our logos edit our video shoot our video make web sites. if its worth doing its worth doing all the way.

Zeric
12-06-2006, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by xwarriorx
my best advice to you is just have fun me and my friends that we ride with have t shirts and videos and stuff but we do it for ourselves and if other poeple want to jump on then thats sweet we are doing what we love and people are into it. so do it for yourself and the love not to be as big as huevos or whatever cause they all ready got 9 videos on ya. just have fun ride some quads and whatver happens happens. as soon as you stop doing cause riding quads is the most amazing feeling ever your company will go no whwere.

good luck and p.s. i would go to college at least for the video stuff im an electronic media major and it has helped me so much to build on and realize my goals. i learned to make our logos edit our video shoot our video make web sites. if its worth doing its worth doing all the way.

Thanks for taking your time to give me advice...

Also, more and more I think about going to college the more I want to go! lol So I'm thinking about going to school for video/software editing and business managing...

'Oh wish the best for your group!

BTW I'm currently arranging for a Zeric Free-Style website to be built... Just so you guys can get the latest info on Zeric Free-Style...;)

smitty7
12-09-2006, 07:48 PM
dude i think its a pretty cool idea iam 15 and thats wat i want to do is ride free style i juss really started but iam ok 4 a beginner.but if u get it going i wouldnt mind trying out 4 it?

Zeric
12-11-2006, 12:11 PM
How do you guys like the new logo design?