PDA

View Full Version : annual mhsc meeting

SHEP400EX
11-27-2006, 09:09 PM
hey i was just curious if anyone knew any info on the mhsc meeting and when it was and what info is going to be discussed? how about the banquet date as well?
shep

yfz450xc
11-28-2006, 03:31 AM
Tony, the meeting is next weekend and we will have the date for the banquet then also.
I might try to get a new track down past park hills in , still working on it and 1 of our last year tracks is sitting out this year to take a break.
Thats all I have right now.
Take care
Scott :D

Johnny & Monica
11-28-2006, 11:42 AM
I can't wait to hear all the info. It's been too quiet around here and we need something to discuss. I'm sure there will be plenty after next weekend. ;)

MO-EX-RIDER
11-28-2006, 02:10 PM
^^^^Im ready for the schedule to pop up so I know my deadline on the quad build up!!! Cant wait for next season! It'll be my 1st full one:D :D

geogeorge
11-28-2006, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
I can't wait to hear all the info. It's been too quiet around here and we need something to discuss. I'm sure there will be plenty after next weekend. ;)

Johnny we already have lots to talk about. :devil:

Banquit is Jan 13th lake ozarks everyone should be getting some thing on it in the mail. They get mailed out right after the meeting.

If there is anything you would like for use to bring up at the meeting send me a P.M. and I will get it on the list of things.

Thanks
Geoff

Johnny & Monica
11-28-2006, 03:32 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by geogeorge
[B]Johnny we already have lots to talk about. :devil:

I`m a Yamaha man again :D Maybe Shep will call me back now :devil:

yfz450xc
11-28-2006, 06:22 PM
Started tearing mine down this weekend and looking at someting bigger if I can swing it maybe black and blue this to boot :D
There is also a new oiling system out there for the YFZ'S we all need to look at .

Nice to have a job again with insurance.
Scott :D

burrows
11-28-2006, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica

You are so bored you just want to stir things up. So don't anyone tell Johnny what went on with the meeting. mommab

DanW
11-29-2006, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by burrows
You are so bored you just want to stir things up. So don't anyone tell Johnny what went on with the meeting. mommab

That couldn't have been Johnny - Look at the grammer and spelling. :D

burrows
11-29-2006, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by DanW
That couldn't have been Johnny - Look at the grammer and spelling. :D

I think you are probably right..Monica does spell better than Johnny. lol.

Johnny & Monica
11-29-2006, 08:14 PM
Ding Ding Ding. Yes it's me trying to stir it up this time. LOL

So has anyone heard if the GNCC is coming back to Missouri in June?

SHEP400EX
11-29-2006, 08:57 PM
wow i guess i know how to wake everbody up! it has been kinda quiet on here lately. i guess we have too been busy eating turkey! gobble gobble
shep
hey johnny what happened to the honda, youre killing me man us honda guys need to stick together.:)

Johnny & Monica
11-29-2006, 10:46 PM
The Honda just didnt like me :confused: 3 of them all crank an case exsploding problems did it for me , All my buddys have good luck with them , Just not me :( I`m still a honda fan thougth , An will root Borich an Johnson on all year :cool: But I`m riding another yamaha this year An I really love this quad :macho

yfz450xc
11-30-2006, 06:16 PM
I wrote the GNCC connection and have not heard back from them yet, I did talk to one of the Officers of the MHSC series and it was not real promising for a co-sanctioning event. ??? :confused:
Me and the family have made a new years resolution, we are not going to chase points this year and were going to select MHSC races with some Iowa ones so we can save the money for them, sounds like they have a awesome program and well you Know.!!

Then we are going to do some local Illinois races for the boy to chase points and add our regular MX to it.

Good news is though maybe and I say Maybe there will be a couple of AMA/ATVA sanctioned events in district 18 this year as a trial basis for the following year. I would like to see a seires like Iowa that is reconnized by our ATVA /AMA .

A quote from someone of impotance in racing.

"We will get back with you on this Scott, cause we were under the impression that Dist. 18 was an unorganized district. I guess we should have done our homework better."

This is not good
So some of us are looking at a new series maybe small at first but organized to give riders a choice. And that is good for everyone. :D
Scott