PDA

View Full Version : my 06

carlygirl
11-27-2006, 07:14 PM
I got my new sand star front tires and one was mounted backwards, does this matter?
I can’t see why it would make a difference.

I also have a AC bumper I have only rode the bike twice and the screen on the bumper is broke. One of the screws broke and the mesh broke in one place. Is this common with AC?

the Z Man
11-30-2006, 07:41 PM
If they are directional you would have to turn it.
Sounds like you may have hit something to break a bolt and your screen..

ATVRacer19
12-07-2006, 06:17 PM
I had AC bumper and didnt have a problem with it. I crashed pretty hard on it too. your weld probably just sucked. i got a bling star cross bumper and that sucker is strong!

rlplive
12-07-2006, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by carlygirl
I got my new sand star front tires and one was mounted backwards, does this matter?
I can’t see why it would make a difference.

I also have a AC bumper I have only rode the bike twice and the screen on the bumper is broke. One of the screws broke and the mesh broke in one place. Is this common with AC?
does this answer your question

hoopd450
12-07-2006, 10:25 PM
yeah my bro had problems with the screen in his ac as well. and on the sand star fronts i don't think there would be any problem having one on backwards. with the dual ribs they look the same both ways to me.

rlplive
12-08-2006, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by hoopd450
yeah my bro had problems with the screen in his ac as well. and on the sand star fronts i don't think there would be any problem having one on backwards. with the dual ribs they look the same both ways to me.
Not sure with the sand stars but I know some of the single rib tires the lip faces out. My buddy had his fronts on backwards but it didn't seem to bother anything