PDA

View Full Version : Vortex Ignition

ryan2121
11-27-2006, 04:00 PM
I HAVE A VORTEX IGNITION BOX FOR SALE
IT IS FOR THE 2004-2005 TRX450R
IT IS IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION BUT I HAVE NO USE FOR IT ON A STOCK MOTOR HERE IS THE PRODUCT INFORMATION DUNCAN RACING LISTS ON THEIR SITE.
I AM ASKING $225.00 FOR THE BOX AND THE HANDELBAR SWITCH

Product Information:

Vortex is original inventor of the dual curve programmable CDI. Vortex CDI's are designed and manufactured in Australia and have been race proven in the motorcycle and karting industry by Champions worldwide.

Duncan Racing International, Inc. is the exclusive USA, ATV importer. DRI will work directly with Vortex regarding, R&D, Curve Mapping, Technical Support and General overall Enhancement and Growth of the Vortex ATV ignition product line.

Duncan Racing International, Inc. has been testing Vortex ignitions with outstanding results. Doug Eicnher used a Vortex X10 CDI to win his 5th straight WORCS Championship.

John Natalie, Andy Lagzdins, Tavis Cain, have also been having solid results with the Vortex X10.

Warranty; Vortex ignitions are warranted for replacement/repair only for 12 months from date of manufacture.

Vortex or DRI are not liable for any engine damage, user may incur.

Carburetion setting should always be reevaluated when adjusting ignition curve, failure to properly tune the engine can cause engine damage.

daddy
12-25-2006, 04:08 PM
Still for sale? How much? Any pics of it? You can e-mail me at Dangle182@aol.com.