PDA

View Full Version : Toughest Trail Stories...WIN!

POS Recovery
11-27-2006, 01:07 PM
Any hardcore ATV rider knows the thrill that comes out of making it through the thickest mud, climbing the most jagged boulder piles, and pulling your buddy out of the terrain because their machine just can’t handle it. Being competitive people, we especially love the stories about towing the competition out of the muck. Because we know that our ATVs are the best equipped to take on the challenges of the real world, recovering those that can’t cut it is something we expect. If your Polaris story represents the toughest of the tough, you deserve to be a part of the POS Recovery Team. We’ll post your stories and pictures on our website and send you a shirt, hat and bumper sticker to up your bragging rights. Send your membership applications to POSRecovery@polarisind.com- be sure to include your contact information. Watch for the tough postings at Escape Online (http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/RidersPortal/EscapeOnline/) .

jordan_400ex
11-27-2006, 06:18 PM
alright.so it was snowing one day last year in january.and me and my friend were ridng quads,i was on my dads brute force 650 nole was on his dads fourtrax 300.my dad just bought new swamp foxes so he told me i could go try em out.so me and nole headed up to our place and it was snowing like crazy there was liek a foot of snow on the ground(and more was coming down)so we were gitting some mudholes and nole was in front of me,and nole goes into one and gets stuck.so he starts rocking back and forth to get it out.so eventually i hook up my quad to his and try to tow him out.he doesnt budge and i cant get traction.so we keep trying and nole was walking around trying to find stick and stuff to stuff under his tires.and he slips and twists his ankle badly.so we give up and nole gets on the quad with me and we start heading back to my house to get some help.anyways were heading along not speeding just putting cuz i didint want to make noles ankle hit or something.and all a sudden i hear this noise on my tire and i look down and both my right side tires are flat.so i get off and look and theres nails in em.so we wait there for like 3 hours,then someone comes along.they stopped and we told them wat happened and they gave us a ride.so we get home call noles dad to come get him,so noles mom takes him to the doctors and me my dad and noles dad go back in my dads truck to get the quads.my dad has a big truck it has 39inch boggers lockers front and rear 460 big block and stuff.so we get there put my dads qyad in the truck.and head up the hill to get noles quad.so were heading up there and now its 9 at night and snowing still and we get stuck in one of the holes to get to our quad.so we end up walking to the road and trying to find someone.we ended up sleeping in the truck that night and someone found us in the morning and woke us up,we explained wat happened they helped us out and got our quad out.and nole had a sprained ankle but not a broken one.that was a weekend i would like to forget.thanks and sory for the long post.

Robin Hood
11-28-2006, 03:59 PM
Just wondering...

What exactly does POS stand for?

POS for me might mean something a little different. :p

tar
11-28-2006, 04:57 PM
POS stands for piece of sh1t

jordan_400ex
11-28-2006, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Robin Hood
Just wondering...