PDA

View Full Version : Giants...

elchankoblanko
11-26-2006, 05:32 PM
As a giants fan all i have to say is wow. I still cannot believe how we lost. I think i might have to burn my manning jersey.

Hondadudeehhhh
11-26-2006, 05:35 PM
I dont like the giants but who doesnt like Tiki Barber and Strahan. The giants need to get their crap together and play like a team. Everyone in that organization is pointing fingers. Im sure they will kick things in the *** and get their crap together for the end of the season.

The Titans played an excellent 2nd half and took advantage of the Giant's mistakes, go Vince Young.

Ruby Soho
11-26-2006, 05:36 PM
that was pathetic on the giants part.

quads14589
11-26-2006, 05:58 PM
all i got to say is what a nail biter at the end of the patriot game

firefighterjosh
11-26-2006, 07:24 PM
OMG I didn't know they lost. I seen and thought it was gunna be a blow out

FreekShow
11-27-2006, 04:43 AM
haha, the stupid linemen just let vince young go... HAHA.

the g-men aren't gonna have much luck next week either;)

smr
11-27-2006, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh
OMG I didn't know they lost. I seen and thought it was gunna be a blow out

I was at the game and left when the 4th quater started. Man do I fill like a dumb *****.

Mean250r
11-27-2006, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by FreekShow
haha, the stupid linemen just let vince young go... HAHA.

the g-men aren't gonna have much luck next week either;)

if the cowboys lose to the giants, there pathetic.

if the giants had there whole team. they would beat the cowboys. (like they did in the begining of the season :devil:)

now that everyones hurt, its a diff story :(

FreekShow
11-27-2006, 04:35 PM
haha, no they would not beat the cowboys. the cowboys still had old *** bledsoe under center when they played the giants. seen romo's stats lately? check em out, pretty impressive. the cowboys have been on fire lately, their defense has really ignited and just to refresh your memory, they are on a 3 game win streak and they just beat the undefeated colts. giants are so overrated its not even funny. eli is terrible, he should have thrown the ball away and went into overtime last night. the cowboys should also have a better record than they have if it wasn't for bledsoe throwing a couple games away in the 4th quarter on their last chance drive. not to mention the bull**** redskins game at the end. giants are NOT better than the cowboys and if the cowboys lose on sunday (which is VERY unlikely) it will only be because of the cowboys own mistakes because that is pretty much the reason they have lost the games they have this season.

i mean for gods sake they blew a 21 point lead in 10 minutes to the TITANS! the fricken TITANS. the same team the cowboys beat 45-14 even with worthless Bledsoe at quarterback.

Edit: cowboys just released Vandershank. HAHA, guy was crap this season.

elchankoblanko
11-27-2006, 06:04 PM
Yeah lately Eli has really sucked, same with Burress. The only people who are still kickin a s s are Tiki, Shockey, and Jacobs. Plus it doesn't help that we have like 3 guys out on our D line. Next Sunday will be interesting

FreekShow
11-27-2006, 06:35 PM
shockey? he hasn't done anything to impress me lately. i do enjoy his meltdowns and temper tantrums though, actually makes the giants games entertaining.:ermm:

elchankoblanko
11-27-2006, 08:12 PM
Shockey makes some nice catches when Eli actually throws the ball his way. But yeah he does get pretty emotional when he plays

300extreme#8
11-27-2006, 08:51 PM
honestly, i dont think u can just putting it all on the giants, b/c they played an awesome game but it the 4th quarter the titans for the first time this year was starting to make big plays, and even tho the titans are my fav team i have alot more respect for them and can't wait to see what is to come, go pacman and vince lol i just hope they keep it up and make this year a turn around from that point

stunt_69
11-28-2006, 10:31 AM
Cowboys will beat tha piss outta tha giants this Sunday, i got a gut feeling bout this season wit them. They have always been my fav. team, but this years turned around. Giants lose 2 Titans, n they aint got a chance in hell.

FHKracingZ
11-28-2006, 10:44 AM
Freekshow, dont get all happy about romo.. He hasnt played any outstanding defences yet... The cowboys are playing good right now but a few weeks ago they were the most up and down team in the league.. i bet the giants beat them..

11-28-2006, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
Freekshow, dont get all happy about romo.. He hasnt played any outstanding defences yet... The cowboys are playing good right now but a few weeks ago they were the most up and down team in the league.. i bet the giants beat them..

Really??? Carolina has a pretty good defense and Romo shredded them! Tampa has a pretty good defense and Romo shredded them! Colts defense ,,,,,,well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Romo shredded them too!!

FreekShow
11-29-2006, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by Kyle_TQRA
Really??? Carolina has a pretty good defense and Romo shredded them! Tampa has a pretty good defense and Romo shredded them! Colts defense ,,,,,,well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Romo shredded them too!!

Yup, remember how many sacks Julius Peppers had on Romo? Oh thats right, you wouldn't because Romo didn't get sacked.

FreekShow
12-03-2006, 06:09 PM
HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!?

elchankoblanko
12-03-2006, 07:14 PM
hey the season isn't over just yet...

RaptorRacer45
12-03-2006, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by FreekShow
HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!?

All i have 2 say also:D

wilkin250r
12-03-2006, 08:02 PM
Why oh why did the Giants go for it on 4th and 1? Weren't they on like the 20 yard line, an easy field goal?

FreekShow
12-04-2006, 04:21 AM
their season ISN'T over yet... BUT they sure as hell aren't gonna win the NFC East and they WILL be fighting for a wildcard spot and if that dont make me smile then i don't know what will.

FreekShow
12-04-2006, 04:24 AM
Oh yeah, plexiglass burress is the most ridiculous player i have seen in a long time. I cant wait till the leauge fines him for that late hit after the play was dead for a good 3 seconds. The replay showed him looking over at the O and D lines and then sprinting across the field after he saw the play was over and just taking our player out. Hes a pansy *** too, they showed plays on sportscenter this week showing him blocking and he was such a little girl he sidestepped the guy everytime and just put his hand out and barely gave an effort. I wouldn't want this guy on my team.