PDA

View Full Version : New vid I made

Brad77
11-26-2006, 05:25 PM
Well here is the vid I made from footage taken from the SE quad race that was held at monster mountain back in September.

New Vid (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4roiGGb-to)

Its also on my myspace page.

AtvMxRider
11-26-2006, 06:13 PM
very cool:macho

XCpred
11-26-2006, 07:35 PM
Sweet vid. Is that the track in Alabama?

trx400exxracer
11-26-2006, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by XCpred
Sweet vid. Is that the track in Alabama?

YUP thats the one i was telling you about its Monster Mountain!!!

Nice video Brad

Ohh everyone that is me(Cameron Rogers) at the end making the beautiful face!!!

Man that trip was fun too bad Auburn had an away game that Saturday or we would have shut the town down!!!lol :D

Brad77
11-26-2006, 09:46 PM
Thanks for the compliments guys.

Yeah Cam we rode all over Auburn that night looking for something to do.

The race overall wasn't a very good one for me. I didn't place well. It was my first race on that quad. It was also the first actual race I had participated in since 2004. I had only done some practicing in the time in between. The good thing is though we had a really good time doing this race. So yeah we should have gotten more of the behind the scenes stuff on video also.

firefighterjosh
11-26-2006, 11:33 PM
Looks good! Makes me wanna race MX...wish I could jump good:ermm:

JJs450r
11-26-2006, 11:37 PM
nice video man sweet looking track if only ours were set up like that down here we would have more then 11 quad we usally have wheres it located?

11-27-2006, 06:53 AM
Pretty good job on the video!! But, that mx track looked laim. I thought you were supposed to jump in mx racing? Barely saw anyone get off the ground.

Brad77
11-27-2006, 07:12 AM
Hey JJs450r, that track is located in Tallassee Alabama. Here is the bad part though. I think that they no longer let quads ride there. I had never been to the track. So the riding you see me doing here is the first time I ever rode there. When I heard that the SE quads group was having a race there and that it may be the last time quads were gonna be allowed to race there I decided to make the trip.

Oh and force, there were lots of jumps on that track. It was really a MX course not a supercross course so most of the jumps could be hit at a higher speed and eventhough the air time wasn't extreme it was still fun. I liked the track. There was actually a good bit more of the track that we didn't get on the camera. The length of the track was long for MX. I know it was well over a mile in length.