PDA

View Full Version : 400ex plastics

Honda4lyphe
11-26-2006, 12:12 AM
I was on ebay and i found a front fender for a 99-07 400ex that was black, i was wondering if a 05-07 400ex back fender would fit an 04? Also if not im looking for some other fenders, i cant stand yellow for some reason its like when you go red you cant go back haha, so does anyone know any good deals anywhere or would be willing to trade for some new looking yellow fenders? And yes im willing to pay 200 dollars for a simple color change. I was first gonna get the maier with duncan, which would be REALLY sweet but i dunno i just like the stock look with shaved fenders (thats what ill do if i buy red ones).

AZ_TRX400EX
11-26-2006, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Honda4lyphe
I was on ebay and i found a front fender for a 99-07 400ex that was black, i was wondering if a 05-07 400ex back fender would fit an 04? Also if not im looking for some other fenders, i cant stand yellow for some reason its like when you go red you cant go back haha, so does anyone know any good deals anywhere or would be willing to trade for some new looking yellow fenders? And yes im willing to pay 200 dollars for a simple color change. I was first gonna get the maier with duncan, which would be REALLY sweet but i dunno i just like the stock look with shaved fenders (thats what ill do if i buy red ones).

Try here. Just cut and paste in you browser if it doesnt take you to the site.

http://www.yamahaoftroy.com/eshopprod_cat_1501-12236-12236_product_146710.OEM_Honda_400EX_Plastic_Kit.h tm