PDA

View Full Version : 99 traxxter 500

tbwdracula2003
11-25-2006, 09:28 PM
any one know of any hop ups? like lift kits or somtin like that
or any one know of a good winch cause mine just clicks, the solonoid is fine it just doesent want to fully engage, we had it " tested" at the local warn dealer and they said it lifted a 200 lb man off the ground but i took my weekend to take it out and put it back in and then it just clicks, we have like a foot of snow and i need my winch to work lol you can see my delimma(sp?)

and im new here so hello every one

300exryder
01-19-2007, 08:17 PM
I have a 1999 Traxter XT. Holy unstoppable tank!!! It came with 26" Blackwater XT treads, heavy dity bumpers and a Warn 2.5 winch. I added a 2 inch lift kit from High Lifter - very simple install and has worked well. I recommend it. I also had winch trouble - I took it apart and tried to put it back together but had trouble with the brushes so a farmer friend of mine did it for me. Worked fine until the battery went. New battery and now it works flawlessly. Because the battery went out, the pull start gear has worn out and I can no longer pull start it. I have the manual and it looks like quite an ordeal to throw a new pull start on it. I also need a new key - apparently thieves know that the ignitions can be punched out and anything from a scredriver to a nickel will allow you to start it... Let me know if you have any questions!