PDA

View Full Version : all you smart people?

fastleo
11-25-2006, 08:53 PM
whats the deal with the white bros. rev box?

are they bad???

why or why not?

exrider008
11-25-2006, 08:59 PM
i had one on my 400ex and through it in the trash. it was fine for awile but then all of a sudden my quad would cut out a high RPM's. so i put the stock one in it and fixed the problem.

but some people havent had any problems with them.

Kaleigh
11-25-2006, 09:11 PM
mine is fine.. i also thought it was the box that was making my quad stumble at WOT... I went down a jet size and now its great.. I heard people have had problems.. but I have never had any real problems with mine.. just that one lil issue.. for the price im not compaining..

Honda4lyphe
11-25-2006, 09:43 PM
i bought one and in 2 days it messed up, i just went back to the stock. its very cheap and will last if your lucky, i hear alot of diff things but from my expirence they suck.

stalefish_132
11-25-2006, 09:49 PM
as far as i know they are jsut a XR250 rev box with a white bros. sticker on them. stick with the stock one or save up for a msd ignition.

Kaleigh
11-25-2006, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by stalefish_132
as far as i know they are jsut a XR250 rev box with a white bros. sticker on them. stick with the stock one or save up for a msd ignition.

Thats what I heard.. I dont doubt it( mine didnt even have a sticker.. its got WB etched in it with something that looks like a soldering gun).. you're better off buying something better.. you dont want it messing up on you when you're riding..

Personall I like mine... But I dont think they are even worth the $50..

GPracer2500
11-26-2006, 12:01 AM
I ran one for years and never had any issues. The extra RPMs were important for my EX in the dunes.

81 clark racing
11-26-2006, 05:15 AM
they suck. when it gets cold in the winter my quad wont start with that rev box on it and it shorted out in no time. 3 of my buddies also had this same problem and we bought the boxes all at the same time and within days appart from eachother they were all junk.

Hondabeefast
11-26-2006, 05:25 AM
I have not had one problem with my white brothers rev box,I have had it on my bike for about a year now and not one problem.i guess there are good ones and bad ones,who knows