PDA

View Full Version : Demon Hunter

miller821
11-25-2006, 08:11 PM
Does anyone else listen to this band? I just heard of em' not long ago, and didn't really like em' that much.. After I saw they were a Christian band I decided to give em' a try, and now I really like them! After reading what each song meant, thats when I realized that I liked them and they were a true Christian band..

Their real heavy metal even if your not a Christian you still will probably like em'.

Heres a link where you can listen to a few of their songs. Just listen to it all the way through, cause they're not as heavy in some parts.

http://www.demonhunter.net/media.php

My favorite is undying and not ready to die.

stalefish_132
11-25-2006, 10:49 PM
yeh i listen to a bit of demon hunter, solid state records has alot of good bands like underoath, haste the day etc. few other bands are dead poetic, falling up, flyleaf, hawk nelson, pillar, santus real, skillet, spoken and many others. you can find all these bands on purevolume.com. my favorites would be underoath, haste the day,hawknelson and flyleaf probibly.

if anyone else knows of good bands post 'em

miller821
11-26-2006, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by stalefish_132
yeh i listen to a bit of demon hunter, solid state records has alot of good bands like underoath, haste the day etc. few other bands are dead poetic, falling up, flyleaf, hawk nelson, pillar, santus real, skillet, spoken and many others. you can find all these bands on purevolume.com. my favorites would be underoath, haste the day,hawknelson and flyleaf probibly.

if anyone else knows of good bands post 'em

I know of a few of those bands... But lately i've just been listening to Underoath, Demon Hunter, Burden of a Day, and some Funeral for a Friend... I like all 4 of them pretty good.

Pretty much any band off of Tooth and Nail records.

Robin Hood
11-26-2006, 11:49 AM
I like their song Not I. They're pretty good.... for a christian band. :p

Hondadudeehhhh
11-26-2006, 03:21 PM
Demon hunter is a great band, been lsitening to them for a while also. Im not exactly a christian but i love christian metal. Music like Haste The Day, He Is legend, Still Remains (check them out), Underoath, August burns red, Norma Jean/The Chariot, and living sacrifice (only to name a few) are some bands that dont leave my play lists.