PDA

View Full Version : LSR Outlaw rear end.

Nick110
11-25-2006, 08:05 PM
Does anyone run it? I am pretty set on running it so I can have a full LSR bike. If you run it post a picture of it and your take on it. Did you like it? Why or Why not. Or if your just a random guy that knows something about them then post it.

slosh13
11-26-2006, 08:05 AM
Hey Nick, call and talk to Pete and Seth @ SF Racing. Pete has the outlaw on his own personal bike and claims its just like the Walsh but for less money. So call em up and pick their brain tell em Slosh sent ya;)

slosh13
11-26-2006, 08:08 AM
This might help ya out Nick.:D

LSR Outlaw (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=192741&highlight=lonestar+outlaw)

Nick110
11-26-2006, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by slosh13
Hey Nick, call and talk to Pete and Seth @ SF Racing. Pete has the outlaw on his own personal bike and claims its just like the Walsh but for less money. So call em up and pick their brain tell em Slosh sent ya;)

Will do. I have been talkin to Pete a lot lately and he is the man. I cant thank him enough with all he has helped me out with.

I figured he had a walsh rear end too, but Ill have to call him up.

400exrider707
11-26-2006, 09:04 AM
My buddy has it on his LSR bike. He runs DC4 arms and the outlaw rearend setup. The craftsmanship is awesome and it is such a nice looking piece. I really can comment too much on the ride as it isn't setup for my weight at all, but he seems very happy with it.