PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: 250r modded out hardly used since new

330EXman
11-25-2006, 06:06 PM
Any Questions you might have please feel free to ask my phone number is (207)215-5705 i would be more then happy to clarify something or answer questions, please understand i say its a racer but i basically rode this thing on the trails a few times and raced it twice one weekened for fun, it hasnt been beat amd it hasnt been ridden much!, when i bought it it had oringinal piston and rings now that is hard to find, and i havnt ridden it much since, just spent time and money putting parts on it and now i have a new hobby and a new toy to mess with and i could use this money for something else, there is nothing wrong with this bike i cant stress that enough the pictures dont do it justice,a nd if you slapped paint on the frame of this bike it would look like a million dollars in all seriousness, i also have aloot of extra parts and spare parts and stock parts that i will sell very cheap to get rid of if winning bidder wants them just talk to me i will work out a deal, and also i am more then willing to work with shipping of this item but you must set it up or work with me while i set it up, and i will not cover any of the charges because i am already letting it go for a 1/3 of what i have spent on it ! thank you again read on below!

also contact me for more pictures i have a link you can go to to see it!

1986 Honda TRX 250r ATV modded out, clean 4 wheeler!

Vehicle Description

1986 Honda the lengendary 2 stroke racer and this one hasnt been raced hardly at all in fact it sat in storage for 9 years of it's life

this wheeler when i bought it had the oringinal piston and rings in it, thats how much it has been used, since then i have over the years added parts to the tune of 12K invested, i have since lost interests and need to buy a new vehicle, i am willing to bend over backwards to sell this thing and my asking price shows it.

this wheeler comes ready to go and is built well, i built it for reliabilty and this thing is nothing short of reliable,

here are the mods:

Gibson long travel gul-wing a-arms,custom axis fully adjustable 19" long travel shocks, with sag control, steel braided brake lines, houser steering stem, pro link rear end, douglas billet bead locks all the way around, holse shot mx's all the way around, pro taper fat bars, pro taper mounting kit, pep easy pull, stock thottle assembly, pro design tether, arecrebis hand gaurds, full bore plastic, k+k graphics, k+k seat cover, dg front bumper, dg grab bar, dg chassis skid, nac's block off plate, esr billet head with interchangable domes, esr converted the cylnder over to o-ring type head gaskets much more reliable and stronger, pro X piston, barnett dirt digger clutch, fmf pipe, CUSTOM MADE ALUMINUM "CROSS FLOW" radiator that was a pretty penny! and also lowers temps greatly making this engine super reliable and also brings more power and it doesnt fade away do to heating up,

and more, everything in the engine is tight!

this bike with some paint to the frame would look like a bike from your favorite magezine it has lots of money into it and i need it gone unfortunatly,

there is two little problems that i want to tell you about that is the only thing wrong with the wheeler and these two thing havnt bothered it and doesnt affect ridability at all

the first is the oil drain plug is finicky and its in there fine but i had toput some plumbers tape on the threads of the bolt its an easy fix, and also the boss that holds the case svaer is cracks but nothing leaks and isnt even close to the actual case of the engine, and the bolt still threads into that is there, as you see in the picture,

other then that she is a ride ready machine i have had many coments on this wheeler these pictures dont do it justice at all,

$3500

330EXman
11-25-2006, 06:06 PM
pic 1

330EXman
11-25-2006, 06:10 PM
pic