PDA

View Full Version : 2006 450er hmf slipon!

brisku
11-25-2006, 09:15 AM
hey guys imnew here, anyways i have a stock trx450er and i am purchasing a hmf slip on..... i am gonna keep my lid on, i no its better TO TAKE IT OFF BUT I LIKE IT ON. :D :D
anyways anyone got any pointers to what the jetting should be if i should change it all... my cuzins yfz he threw a slip on, with lid on, and didnt chang his jetting?

thanks alot

danniheyj82888
11-25-2006, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by brisku
hey guys imnew here, anyways i have a stock trx450er and i am purchasing a hmf slip on..... i am gonna keep my lid on, i no its better TO TAKE IT OFF BUT I LIKE IT ON. :D :D
anyways anyone got any pointers to what the jetting should be if i should change it all... my cuzins yfz he threw a slip on, with lid on, and didnt chang his jetting?

thanks alot

165 main and a 48 pilot will make it run pretty good. Make sure you adjsut the fuel screw also. Im not sure on how much to turn it. Just mess with it.

trx400exxracer
11-25-2006, 04:12 PM
My brother will have a 2006 450er exhaust for sale soon. It is a yoshimura full system!!! I am finishing polishing it but if you are interested i will get you some pics tommorow!

lumi
11-25-2006, 07:23 PM
i got the slip on,,, but im keeping my air box on dont forget..? will i need to make any adjustments.?
thanks

trx400exxracer
11-25-2006, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by lumi
i got the slip on,,, but im keeping my air box on dont forget..? will i need to make any adjustments.?
thanks

you cant cut a few holes in your air box lid and put uni vents in the holes this setup works very well!!!

lumi
11-25-2006, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by trx400exxracer
you cant cut a few holes in your air box lid and put uni vents in the holes this setup works very well!!!

sorry i waws just quoting lumi from another site and asking his question over again.

lol i put,,, instead of more ???

i would say if ur gonna leave the lid on like i said on the org. go up to a 122 from a 120 stock or to a 125 or just leave it alone and see how she runs. good luck

-lumi