PDA

View Full Version : if your going to spend SPEND BIG

10-17-2001, 12:23 PM
Well today i decided my broken and welded a-arm is enough i went out and ordered a complete roll lobo 2 front end 2500 bucks! It better be the best thing on fourwheels for that much lol. Anyway ill tell u all how it is, dont know how long it will take to come in cause they have to set the shocks up and stuff.

trx400ex
10-17-2001, 02:51 PM
you are lucky, i know it takes 4 to 5 weeks for them to build shocks this time of the year.......be sure to follow up on it, are you racing, do you have an extended axle.......what does the kit come with, just aarms and shocks, or spindles and all that

trx400ex
10-17-2001, 03:13 PM
one more question, what are you gonna do with the back shock?

10-17-2001, 07:24 PM
hey good luck with all that stuff if i had the $$$$ thats what i'd be orderin but i don't so i can just dream for a hwile...have fun with them too

400exRacerX
10-17-2001, 07:47 PM
i no people that have that front end, it takes alittle to get it, it took like 1 1/2 months to get the shocks and like 3 months to get the front end. good luck with it and hope you get ti sooner, but i doubt it.

10-18-2001, 07:58 PM
Damn thats a long time! Well i guess since im tearing my bike apart this winter and getting it powdercoated and all that should be coming in about the same time that i get it to be putting it back together. SO i will have a great quad when things roll out next spring.. Im planning on after i get some more cash ordering the roll designs rear end also so ill have a matching bike. im not sure what the rear end all comes with just a swingarm and shock? I got a durablue +4 inch axle on the way also and a ceet cover. I will definetly be taking some before and after pics.

Nausty
10-21-2001, 12:09 AM
wouldn't that just suck to have a quad with all those aftermarket parts like shocks, a-arms, swing arm, axle, ect, ect roll down a 30 foot hill and have it trashed... I guess it just seems odd to spend so much on a four wheeler.

Guy400
10-21-2001, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by Nausty
wouldn't that just suck to have a quad with all those aftermarket parts like shocks, a-arms, swing arm, axle, ect, ect roll down a 30 foot hill and have it trashed... I guess it just seems odd to spend so much on a four wheeler. Nausty, wouldn't it suck to put an AC Racing racer bumper on your bike and then tag a tree and ruin it? Or how about getting your dream bike, Kris Rourke's 167, and then blow it up racing it. With your logic it seems crazy to spend $5000 on a new quad period. The point is, none of us think we're going to roll our bikes down a hill and ruin it. How many of us would really spend the money for a new 4-wheeler if we could see the future and know that it was going to get ruined.

Tommy 17
10-21-2001, 08:47 AM
i would die to have that set up in the front. i am having a hard time finding money to buy jd a-arms and works shocks. guess though u have a better job then me and ur older then 16 too. plz post a few pics of b4 and after like u said i wanna see that. what kinda shocks come wit them.

GUy perfectly said. and i bet it would be almost impossible to break those a-arms and stuff u would have to smash it really hard.

trx400ex
10-21-2001, 11:07 AM
omg beast, i just saw a full roll design chassis yesterday at that race i was talking about.. gncc, ironman......it had the lobo 2 front end and rear end...it was frikin awesome....i talked to the guys about shocks and they said custom axis was the only way to go,,,the axis rear shock is huge.......i also got to talk with will yokely, shake his hand and get his autograph:D :D :D :D .....almost all the pros had custom axis , and alot of the amaturs did too.

10-21-2001, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
wouldn't that just suck to have a quad with all those aftermarket parts like shocks, a-arms, swing arm, axle, ect, ect roll down a 30 foot hill and have it trashed... I guess it just seems odd to spend so much on a four wheeler.

i am not flaming or anything nausty...but man i'd buy it in a sec if i had the money and not look back......i guess it is just where your prioroties are at....ohh and i can't find that post anywhere on that other forum sorry..late

Nausty
10-21-2001, 08:28 PM
I guess its ok if the only things you care about is a truck, quad, and a pimp pad;) or if you were like a pro but sheesh just thinking about a quarter of a years work roll down a hill so that its no better than a huge hunk of metal. sheesh that scares me, anyone see in huovo's 3 where that guy had a totally tricked out banshee and flipped it backwards near the top of the hill. It had a paint job and everything.

400exRacerX
10-21-2001, 08:29 PM
yea that front end is soooo sick, i would do anything for it.