PDA

View Full Version : Honda UTV/ SIDExSIDE...what do you think?

atvRiDa400ex
11-22-2006, 08:01 PM
From what i see and hear honda is supposed to be coming out with a UTV or side by side. Judging by what they have accomplished with their atv's so far, i venture to say that thier UTV will be a pretty nice piece. Thats JUST my OPINION!

Right now i own a polaris Ranger...and its bomb, dont know if they can keep up with polaris on the UTV topic but i guess we will see.

what do you guys think?

87250rxrider
11-22-2006, 08:08 PM
i think honda has had a very smart approach at this. they took their time to design it, looked at all the flaws of the other companies and perfected their designs. if its anything like honda ATV's, it'll last a lifetime if not longer, while being durable to say the least. i'm willing to bet that it will be better than the other companies and much more thought out.

-Ryan

journeyman
11-22-2006, 08:14 PM
my family owns a 900 rsa duck hunting farm...in the past years we have had many side by sides.polaris ranger,john deere gator,pug,etc...and in my opinion,there all junk...the newest one we just got is a kubota rvt900...25hp diesal engine,4x4,locked front and rear diff.,etc....by far the kubota beats them all hands down and cost thousands less than the polaris which was supposed to be the best...like i say...just my opinion

atvRiDa400ex
11-22-2006, 08:17 PM
i really think its the NEED or WANT of the buyer. I mean if you want the sporty type the ranger or rhino, etc. would be it, but for example if you run a farm, than your probably going to like the Kubota, or a utv that can handle more "Work", IMO its a matter of what you need.

journeyman
11-22-2006, 08:20 PM
thats a good point and i should have worded it a lil better....the farm demands alot more "WORK" than some of the newer sporty models can handle....the diesal engine is unstoppable and never the question of having enough tourqe for the heavy loads

atvRiDa400ex
11-22-2006, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by journeyman
thats a good point and i should have worded it a lil better....the farm demands alot more "WORK" than some of the newer sporty models can handle....the diesal engine is unstoppable and never the question of having enough tourqe for the heavy loads

Damn...that diesel has to be pullin some power!

sad to say i have never heard of them...

coryatver
11-22-2006, 08:45 PM
I think none of the UTV's even come close to competing with the Yamaha Rhino. It dominates that market. Hopefully Honda has something for them.