PDA

View Full Version : should i get a slip on?

klutchbuster250
11-22-2006, 03:58 PM
if i buy a pro circut slip on can i get the header lader on? and wich should i get that will give me optimal performance?wich would work best with the pro circut?

ECATV Raptor
11-22-2006, 05:22 PM
I wanted to do the same thing for my Mojave. I bought a White Bros. E-Series exhaust thinking I could get a header pipe later. Well the inlet on the muffler is about 2 in. And the stock header pipe is 2 inches so it fits. When I got the White Bros header it was 2 and a quater inches. So it didnt fit. My dad does custom exhaust work so he made me a 2 and a quater inch header. That was my experience with White Bros. Maybe Pro Circuit is different? The most performange would probably come out of a full exhaust cause then you have to jet it and get a aftermarket air filter.

klutchbuster250
11-22-2006, 05:49 PM
are the fmf megamax 2 really *** bad as people say?and wut about the fmf "Q"?

ECATV Raptor
11-22-2006, 06:38 PM
The megamax sucks. the Q is the better of the two.

Blue250X
11-22-2006, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by ECATV Raptor
The megamax sucks. the Q is the better of the two.

I agree with the guy above ^ I have a megamax and its good for being mildly quiet..but power gains are little to none.

2muchquad
11-23-2006, 10:01 AM
have a megamax and its good for being mildly quiet..but power gains are little to none

If the bike is jetted properly,the max is a good setup imo.I had good results with mine,i wasnt running a endcap though either.It was on the loud side since it was open.It kicked *** though;)