PDA

View Full Version : Air Traffic

WhiteZrider
11-22-2006, 02:05 PM
AHH! WE"RE GETTING ATTACKED!!

Lol jk i was just out riding my bike, and today was named the busyest day for flying so the airport by me was backed up so there was 6 jimbo jets circleing over my house It was so wierd. Any one else see this over them?????

yellowzo3
11-22-2006, 02:09 PM
with thanksgiving just around the corner it is said to be one of the busiest traveling days of the year. the tri-state area is also a very populated spot, which is the reason there were planes circling above your house waiting to land. i couldnt really see any planes today since it isnt that clear out. so they didnt really stand out and they may have been hidden in the clouds. probably was cool to see though. are there still alot flying in your area or has it slowed down some?

WhiteZrider
11-22-2006, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by yellowzo3
with thanksgiving just around the corner it is said to be one of the busiest traveling days of the year. the tri-state area is also a very populated spot, which is the reason there were planes circling above your house waiting to land. i couldnt really see any planes today since it isnt that clear out. so they didnt really stand out and they may have been hidden in the clouds. probably was cool to see though. are there still alot flying in your area or has it slowed down some?

Well there was 6 of them and they were circleing but they left like differnet ways?:confused: So idk They were really low to