PDA

View Full Version : really bad news update

Runnin Dumb
09-13-2002, 12:54 PM
First, thanks to everyone for the replies to Rico's post. As we thought, Thursday was Rico's Grandmother's, my mother in law,
last day on earth. She has gone to a greater place. In to the awaiting arms of our Lord. Her four daugthers where singing
hymns to her as she took her last breath. They sang right into
heaven. Again, thanks for the prayers.

My God Bless You All

redzoomer
09-13-2002, 01:23 PM
We will remember you guys in our prayer!!

Cliff

Pappy
09-13-2002, 01:35 PM
hang tough guys.....things will be better soon...again...our prayers are with your family.

09-13-2002, 08:11 PM
Well even though this is a sad post and a sad day just to brighten things up,,make sure to give runnin dumb a hard way to go like you all give me. He's my pop so give em he11...:devil :devil

Bean
09-13-2002, 08:22 PM
so, thats ur pappy rico?, sry about the loss, i hav had lost a greatgrama a while back, none recently

Pappy
09-13-2002, 08:23 PM
yer pop? i thought you said you where hatched !!!! lol

hey pops....u ready to drink some beer? rico told me you cant hold yer liquor :eek:

hope you guys make it to hatfield:confused:

Bean
09-13-2002, 08:24 PM
ooo o, rico, now ur in trouble, no more trouble causin on this here forum, or its whoopin time from the "real" pappy

knighttime2
09-14-2002, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Runnin Dumb
First, thanks to everyone for the replies to Rico's post. As we thought, Thursday was Rico's Grandmother's, my mother in law,
last day on earth. She has gone to a greater place. In to the awaiting arms of our Lord. Her four daugthers where singing
hymns to her as she took her last breath. They sang right into
heaven. Again, thanks for the prayers.

My God Bless You All

Sounds like your family has the right idea. I know u dudes will be ok.

mike

Tommy 17
09-14-2002, 08:47 AM
hold in there rico and pappy rico...