PDA

View Full Version : Djprettyrick=scammer!!!

97blaster200
11-22-2006, 09:34 AM
DJPRETTYRICK IS A SCAMMER!!!! he i/m'ed me the other day asking me if i wanted to trade my banshee for a 1999 yz125 that needed a top end rebuild...i said maybe, and asked for pics. so i got the pics yesterday and i check my mail and look at the pics and i say to myself "this bike looks awfully familiar!" so i go around looks and find out that Jason450 has a 1999 yz125 dirtbike for sale that i was interested in previously. so i asked jason450 for pics just to make sure he is trying to scam me. so i got the pics from jason450 and compared the 2 pics. THEY ARE INDENTICAL! so pretty much...im never going to deal with DJPRETTYRICK EVER!!!!

just helping some fellow exriders out!

Slinky
11-22-2006, 11:48 AM
hmmm i got an offer from jason450 to trade a 99 yz125 for my CRF50...sounds like something fishy going on!

Cr85rRida
11-22-2006, 12:47 PM
mabey he has two user names????

jrspawn
11-22-2006, 01:46 PM
maybe Djprettyrick is planning or suppose to buy it and was just looking for what he could get out of it? You never know. But its always best to get both sides before you accuse.

Justin

jason450
11-22-2006, 01:47 PM
hey this is jason450 i want to tell everwone that i am ligit. djprettyrick took my pics of my yz and said that they were his. ITS MY BIKE. Im sry for the confusion. Idk who tis is or what they are trying to do. But STOP IT! I am intrested in your pit bike and i am ligit this jerk is ruining my rep on this site im sry guyes

jason450
11-22-2006, 01:48 PM
i do not have 2 names. 1 only jason450 thats it. this other persn is tring to screw with me and its getting really annoying again i apoligize for this jerk if i mail u and it says jason450 its me!

parkers30
11-22-2006, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Slinky
hmmm i got an offer from jason450 to trade a 99 yz125 for my CRF50...sounds like something fishy going on!

if you do the deal in person and make sure you have a title in hand you are at no more risk than normal

97blaster200
11-22-2006, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by jrspawn
maybe Djprettyrick is planning or suppose to buy it and was just looking for what he could get out of it? You never know. But its always best to get both sides before you accuse.

Justin

jason 450 told me he has never heard of djprettyrick before. so im pretty convinced that jason450 is very legit and that djprettyrick is a scammer.

jason450
11-22-2006, 02:58 PM
like i said im not gonna lie about this type of thing i was just tring to sell my bike. And i guess ..............idk but if i mail u and it sas jason450 its ligit. thanks

Pappy
11-22-2006, 03:20 PM
OK, both members have pm'd me wanting the other checked out.

I have no clue who you fellers are, and Id like to get this cleared up....so please post what the deal is in 1 post and do not bicker back and forth. I cant help as requested unless i know each side FULLY

jason450
11-22-2006, 03:23 PM
ok here is the deal .....this djricky dicky guy took my pics of MY 1999 yamaha yz 125 that i bought from nj and tried to tell blaster97 that it was his and that he could trade it...........idk why he is doing this but it seems really odd

exrider008
11-22-2006, 03:30 PM
he screwed me over on my 400ex!!! DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM!!!

jason450
11-22-2006, 03:31 PM
me????

Pappy
11-22-2006, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by exrider008
he screwed me over on my 400ex!!! DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM!!!

How did he screw you over?

jason450
11-22-2006, 03:33 PM
well he tried taking pics of my bike and hen proceding to tell others that it ways his and up for trade and that he had bought it from me ....well it sitting in my garage blown up soo..... what a jerk do u no who this guy is??

Pappy
11-22-2006, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by jason450
well he tried taking pics of my bike and hen proceding to tell others that it ways his and up for trade and that he had bought it from me ....well it sitting in my garage blown up soo..... what a jerk do u no who this guy is??

I understand you were told that is what he had done to exrider08, but I believe this is actually between exrider08 and djprettyrick

jason450
11-22-2006, 03:38 PM
ok but he took my pics and said that they were his...so this does kinda involve me??

Pappy
11-22-2006, 03:40 PM
ok but he took my pics and said that they were his...so this does kinda involve me??

at this point in time it involves a picture between the other two parties

jason450
11-22-2006, 03:41 PM
o i was woundering too. How did he get a hold of my pictures? I have never delt or heard of this guy before??

exrider008
11-22-2006, 03:49 PM
wow i dont even know were to start. i talked to him through our PM's and i asked him is there ANYTHING wrong with the quad? he said that there was absolutly nothing wrong with it. so i bout that quad because he seemed like a good guy (i was wrong). i had it shipped to me and when is was on the way i get an e-mail from him saying that when i get it i need to check the timeing because it was off. i e-mailed him back and was extreamly mad. so he says that when i get itif i dont want to do it to bring it to the shop to get it done. well i get the quad a few days later and i could not believe the condition of the bike. it was missing the upper engine mount, several bolts missing/striped out of the engine, the crank was bad, wouldnt shift into 1st (bent thrust washers, the rings and piston were fried, vavle seals were bad, vavles didnt seat, swingarm bolt was chewed...i could go on and on and on. so i e-mail him and say that he needs to pay for all this stuff because u told me that there was nothing wrong with it. well he e-mails me back and says that he wont pay because there was nothing wrong with it when it left his house:rolleyes: so i e-mail him back and say that he needs to pay for at least half of it. he agrees and says that it is going to take a week to get the money because he gets paid the following week. so a week goes by and i e-mail him asking to send me my money. he says that he needs another week. to make a long story short i never got the money and ended up paying 2000 in repairs.
and he knew i was only 14 and had to pay for it all by my self but that didnt stop this scum bad from ripping me off.

jason450
11-22-2006, 03:54 PM
omg thats terrible ...... i wounder why people do that. Its just silly

Pappy
11-22-2006, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by exrider008
wow i dont even know were to start. i talked to him through our PM's and i asked him is there ANYTHING wrong with the quad? he said that there was absolutly nothing wrong with it. so i bout that quad because he seemed like a good guy (i was wrong). i had it shipped to me and when is was on the way i get an e-mail from him saying that when i get it i need to check the timeing because it was off. i e-mailed him back and was extreamly mad. so he says that when i get itif i dont want to do it to bring it to the shop to get it done. well i get the quad a few days later and i could not believe the condition of the bike. it was missing the upper engine mount, several bolts missing/striped out of the engine, the crank was bad, wouldnt shift into 1st (bent thrust washers, the rings and piston were fried, vavle seals were bad, vavles didnt seat, swingarm bolt was chewed...i could go on and on and on. so i e-mail him and say that he needs to pay for all this stuff because u told me that there was nothing wrong with it. well he e-mails me back and says that he wont pay because there was nothing wrong with it when it left his house:rolleyes: so i e-mail him back and say that he needs to pay for at least half of it. he agrees and says that it is going to take a week to get the money because he gets paid the following week. so a week goes by and i e-mail him asking to send me my money. he says that he needs another week. to make a long story short i never got the money and ended up paying 2000 in repairs.
and he knew i was only 14 and had to pay for it all by my self but that didnt stop this scum bad from ripping me off.

Ok, now where does this deal enter into him trying to sell or trade you again? You claim all of the above, yet you were willing to enter into another possible deal with him?

exrider008
11-22-2006, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Ok, now where does this deal enter into him trying to sell or trade you again? You claim all of the above, yet you were willing to enter into another possible deal with him?

pappy, i only delt with him that one time...reread the thread, it will make more sence.

Pappy
11-22-2006, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by 97blaster200
DJPRETTYRICK IS A SCAMMER!!!! he i/m'ed me the other day asking me if i wanted to trade my banshee for a 1999 yz125 that needed a top end rebuild...i said maybe, and asked for pics.

No need for me to re-read anything, now please answer my question as to why you entertained the idea of working another deal with this person after having such a bad deal the first go around?

jason450
11-22-2006, 04:02 PM
97blaster200 was ...... but then he realized that the bikes looked afful close becuse i had talked to 97blaster200 before. And then this guy took my pics and said " hey u wanna trade for this 1999 yamaha yz 125" and he instantly new that it was my bike so 97blaster200 contacted me and said somebody is meesin with ur pics saything that he bought it from u. Wich insent true becuse i have the bike in my garage as we speak!SO im not sure why somewone would take my pics and try to tell somewone that its theres and try to trade it when th bike is sittin in my garage...............

exrider008
11-22-2006, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
No need for me to re-read anything, now please answer my question as to why you entertained the idea of working another deal with this person after having such a bad deal the first go around?

LMAO PAPPY, i only delt with him one time (the one above)

u do relilize that i didnt start this thred right?

Pappy
11-22-2006, 04:06 PM
ok, i confused the guy who started this thread, the 97blaster guy, when you chimed in i didnt take notice. (I was wondering why in the hell someone would beg to get burnt again...lol) i had 3 windows open reading the pm's sent me and this thread, i am not going crazy...lol

well, not really sure about this stuff other then it looks like someone may have been caught trying to run a scam, but we do know there are issues with djprettyrick it seems.

i reckon we sit and wait to hear from this djpretty rick and see what he has to say in his defense

jason450
11-22-2006, 04:09 PM
97blaster200 started this thread to warn ppl of what he is doing . Scamming exrider08 and takin my pics..... we both just wanted to tell ppl that this guy is shady and could be dangerous ...

exrider008
11-22-2006, 04:10 PM
he should be put on the "black list" because the only time he comes on here is to try to sell somthing. do a serch on his name, all his threads r him selling something. and he seems to always screw people over.

Chino886
11-22-2006, 04:15 PM
this is what exrider is talkin about......

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=207080&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

97blaster200
11-22-2006, 05:02 PM
97blaster200 was ...... but then he realized that the bikes looked afful close becuse i had talked to 97blaster200 before. And then this guy took my pics and said " hey u wanna trade for this 1999 yamaha yz 125" and he instantly new that it was my bike so 97blaster200 contacted me and said somebody is meesin with ur pics saything that he bought it from u. Wich insent true becuse i have the bike in my garage as we speak!SO im not sure why somewone would take my pics and try to tell somewone that its theres and try to trade it when th bike is sittin in my garage...............

yes pappy...i had started this thread. i talked to him earlier. and he said he is getting the dirtbike from this guy bill??? he said his friend is going to pick it up friday morning. is this true that someone is getting it friday morning jason450?

KiethShwiggy300
11-22-2006, 05:07 PM
prettyrickscrx is his aim sn if you want to talk to him

exrider008
11-22-2006, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by KiethShwiggy300
prettyrickscrx is his aim sn if you want to talk to him

he has a new one now cuz i kept bugging about my money.

jason450
11-22-2006, 05:10 PM
i have had a few intrestest but nowone is picking it up friday

Pappy
11-22-2006, 05:37 PM
Ok, I searched for any threads in Trader Feedback with djprettyrick, I did not come up with any. (If you know where his bad feedback is, please link it)

djprettyrick pm'd me along with the others and stated someone was bashing him over a shipping delay, i replied but he has not replied back.

with 3 members all pm'n me wanting each other banned over this, i think some responses will be needed from him in this thread.

sorry for teh confusion earlier, just trying to uncluster a CF

exrider008
11-22-2006, 05:50 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=232480

thats my original

Pappy
11-22-2006, 06:54 PM
ok, the !!!!!! marks behind his name probably foiled my search attempt

I am surprised he did not reply to that thread

starting to see someone who doesnt play well with others, or thier money

97blaster200
11-22-2006, 08:06 PM
thanks jason450....this kid is unbelieveable.

djprettyrick
11-23-2006, 08:00 PM
all i did was show 97blaster a pic of the bike to see if he would be interested in it..if he was i was gonna pick it up from jason and had already struck a deal with him..i have spoke to him through email and he gave me his #..i dont understand where people get off getting involved in others peoples business and making such a big deal over nothing..

exrider008
11-23-2006, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by djprettyrick
all i did was show 97blaster a pic of the bike to see if he would be interested in it..if he was i was gonna pick it up from jason and had already struck a deal with him..i have spoke to him through email and he gave me his #..i dont understand where people get off getting involved in others peoples business and making such a big deal over nothing..

dont try to sound all innocent u r a lier,theif,scamartist.

97blaster200
11-23-2006, 08:08 PM
hes trying to say that he didnt do anything wrong. he said his friend bill was getting it friday. jason450 said no one is coming on friday. therefore, he tried to scam me.