PDA

View Full Version : ltr exhaust

knight rider
11-21-2006, 09:33 PM
i wanted to no if anyone had put the dmc afterburner exhaust on ther ltr if so how loud thanks...mike

knight rider
11-22-2006, 06:12 PM
anybody ?

Baracudaaa
11-23-2006, 08:30 AM
I once saw a guy with one, but he was so upset with it he took it off and threw it into a creek.

MET
11-23-2006, 04:52 PM
Mike, I sent you a email !
Later Jeff

knight rider
11-23-2006, 08:31 PM
hey met witch e0mail did u send it to

MET
11-24-2006, 04:39 AM
Mike, I used the email link that is in your profile section on here!

Later Jeff

GSXR_4fiddy
11-24-2006, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Baracudaaa
I once saw a guy with one, but he was so upset with it he took it off and threw it into a creek.

LOL... Thats what I did with the stock exhaust...

MET
11-25-2006, 07:15 AM
Mike;
Take my advice and get the DASA or Rage system for your LTR, the DMC is overrated and doesn't make the numbers advertised!

Get ahold of me if you want to do something about more power!

knight rider
11-25-2006, 04:22 PM
met what do u think about aab port work

Baracudaaa
11-25-2006, 06:24 PM
If you are not worried about gettign the motor right back, DASA seems to be the best best with their pipe and porting from what everyone is talking about.

knight rider
11-25-2006, 08:59 PM
thats the problem i need to ride all winter cuz im going to go in the pro class in cmrc so need al the practice i can get but i need the motor to get me the holeshot in my motos

MET
11-26-2006, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by knight rider
met what do u think about aab port work

You are joking right?? Cause thats really fu-kin funny!!

AAB does not specialize in any high performance engine building at all!! They are a mass repair and rebuild business,that specializes in NikaTech plated cylinder repair! You would be better off leaving your head stock,then having AAP try and port it!

Remember Mike,you are going into "PRO" now,time for some pro power,not econo,untested and back yard motor work!

You are also going to need some type of EMS system,your Yoshi CRBM,will NOT support the A/F ratios of a race engine,you WILL need a PIM or a adjustable EMS!

Like I said get ahold of me, I'm home today!

Who the f--k recommends port work by AAP? Whoever it is,don't let them touch your quad!!

knight rider
11-26-2006, 07:51 PM
full throttle racing called them and said they do it so thats where i herd it from i will ask them then thats weird and if u want to send me e-mails send it to knight_rider_10@hotmail.com my other one dosent work ttyl mike

manban
11-26-2006, 10:18 PM
I went with the fmf factory4 and megabomb pipe... will arrive in one week. to much hype on dasa... looking for low end torque.thought this was the best way besides th 13th gear change........:D

MET
11-27-2006, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by knight rider
full throttle racing called them and said they do it so thats where i herd it from i will ask them then thats weird and if u want to send me e-mails send it to knight_rider_10@hotmail.com my other one dosent work ttyl mike

Ah,thats interesting and funny, LOL!!

Like I said you are better off leaving your head stock,then having them touch it!

I speak from experience,actually about 15 years of working in the industry!

Later Jeff
M.E.T. Race Engines jmcb@sympatico.ca

MET
11-28-2006, 06:38 AM
Holy shiat Mike, you didn't ride any CMRC provincial in 2005 or 2006! Are you going to ride all the provincials and nationals this year, or just LDRMC and the Offroad TT series??

Give me a shout if you need a hand! Turks want me to do a race engine for them this year, he's moved into the intermediate CMRC class! I suggested he try pro,and gain more experience,but not sure if CMRC will let him!

Later Jeff

Oh ya, I'm getting a little pumped up, I may get back into the ATV performance world again, maybe at track deals, mail order, maybe more, we'll see!