PDA

View Full Version : advice on buying a banshee

hotrodbelair
11-21-2006, 07:13 PM
theres a guy that i work with that has 2002 banshee he wants to sell me for 1200. he said his friend bought brand new he never got any use out of it then sold to the guy that has it now. rode it a little bit so its been sitting for a year and a half with out any gas in it. all it has is a k&n power kit. do you guys think its worth buying?

banshee84
11-21-2006, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by hotrodbelair
theres a guy that i work with that has 2002 banshee he wants to sell me for 1200. he said his friend bought brand new he never got any use out of it then sold to the guy that has it now. rode it a little bit so its been sitting for a year and a half with out any gas in it. all it has is a k&n power kit. do you guys think its worth buying?

Hell yeah it is worth it. I would definitly pick it up, unless it is totalled. If it runs it is a STEAL

firefighterjosh
11-21-2006, 07:34 PM
If it is even in decent shape it is a steal. Just make sure you mix the oil and gas before starting it. I have a 02 banshee almost stock and it is in good shape and its price will be starting at $3,100

Villageidiott23
11-22-2006, 08:01 AM
even if you gotta spend alittle time and money getting it started after not running for a year id still buy it. id def. clean the tank and carb out b4 hand. a bike sitting for a long period of time with no use is just as bad as not cleaning the one u ride every day....1200 go for it.