PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Carmichael

Beavis
11-21-2006, 12:47 PM
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF R.C. WILL RACE IN INDY THIS SEASON?

DOES HE HAVE A LIST OF RACES HE WILL BE AT?

ARE THERE ANY OTHER BIKE FANS THAT DONT REALLY LIKE NASCAR BUT WILL WATCH THE RACES TO WATCH R.C.(ME)

WHAT TEAM WILL HE RACE FOR?

WILL HE START IN THE BUSCH SERIES?

IS THIS TOO MANY QUESTIONS?

MR.BIG
11-21-2006, 01:09 PM
Put the bong down beavis!:p

motox450
11-21-2006, 04:05 PM
Ricky will race selected races this year. He is planning and preparing for the first two canadian rounds of the Supercross season. I would imagine if he wins those he will continue on. He has I believe 2 more years contract with Factory Suzuki so he will still be racing out of their semi. As for nascar, I won't watch because of him, or anyone for that matter, and no he is not starting in the Busch series. He is going to do some dirt track stuff first and get his feet wet. I would imagine we will see him in busch in 2 years and in nextel a year or two after that.

Admin
11-21-2006, 10:37 PM
I spoke with Ricky on Sunday, and he told me that he will only be racing a few races in 2007, and he has no plans of going after another Motocross/Supercross Title. Sorry, I didn't think to ask if he knew which races he planned on attending, but I will email him and find out.

He also has signed a three year deal for NASCAR, and he will start his car racing career in Florida at some local tracks, and he will be on an accelerated program to the truck series, busch, and then NASCAR if all goes as planned.

He also is preparing to become the father of twins in April, which will surely slow him down a little atleast for the next year, and he will truly be missed on the track.

firefighterjosh
11-22-2006, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Admin
I spoke with Ricky on Sunday, and he told me that he will only be racing a few races in 2007, and he has no plans of going after another Motocross/Supercross Title. Sorry, I didn't think to ask if he knew which races he planned on attending, but I will email him and find out.

He also has signed a three year deal for NASCAR, and he will start his car racing career in Florida at some local tracks, and he will be on an accelerated program to the truck series, busch, and then NASCAR if all goes as planned.

He also is preparing to become the father of twins in April, which will surely slow him down a little atleast for the next year, and he will truly be missed on the track.

He is a busy Man:scary:

NPelletier
11-22-2006, 09:03 AM
theres nothing wrong with nascar, i love the sport, and ricky being in it is just another good thing about it, my two favorite sports are starting to mix together, maybe ull see dale jr. and kasey kahne on a dirtbike later this season...:blah: yah right, bud has got such a hold on jr theres nothing he can do, idk about kasey though...i do know jamey mcmurray rides a little bit, i saw him buy a dirtbike on nascar 360...

smr
11-22-2006, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by NPelletier
theres nothing wrong with nascar, i love the sport, and ricky being in it is just another good thing about it, my two favorite sports are starting to mix together, maybe ull see dale jr. and kasey kahne on a dirtbike later this season...:blah: yah right, bud has got such a hold on jr theres nothing he can do, idk about kasey though...i do know jamey mcmurray rides a little bit, i saw him buy a dirtbike on nascar 360...

Lots of Nascar guys ride/race

Jimmie Johnson, Kenny Wallace, Ken Schader (still races some), Jeremy Mayfield (raced against him in the 80's a Vastwood park)

I don't know how many of you guys know but Jeremy Mcgraph is a NASCAR fan. He wore the #3 when Dale was killed.

I will be pulling for RC.