PDA

View Full Version : Cannondale/Honda Houser Axis Lt front end forsale!!!!

hnnblehscnnble
11-20-2006, 09:15 PM
ok guys wanting to sell the front end to get the setup the same.i have a walsh swingarm and i want a walsh front end as well as some pep shocks(pep converted ohlins rear already).

i bought this front end in october directly from houser racing(10 min from my house) of last year.rode it twice at NEMX with USAMOTO00 and then 2 more times at a local back yard track.never even been raced on yet.

the kid that had my dale for 5 months was layed up with knee surgery and recovery and when he did ride it was in the field around his house.trust me i drove all the way to his house and he doesnt have an mx track remotely close.

THIS FRONT END CAN BE USED ON HONDA 400EX,AND MAYBE 450R'S(NOT SURE), BUT YOU HAVE TO USE CANNONDALE SPINDLES(HUBS ARE SAME SPINDLES HAVE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT GEOMETRY)

i'd like to get $1000 + shipping for my 19" Custom Axis Shocks setup for 160lb mx ($1395 new) and $650 for my Houser Lt Arms (red) with not even a scratch on them($950) this is saving you over $700 + shipping on a new lt front end

this front end is ready to ship off the quad and waiting for a new good home

or trade for walsh lt long body arms (not the flattie arms) and 19" pep shocks

i think i may have OCD (matching components) but o well

heres a pic of the front end that is a zoomed in pic of my quad