Blown97Stang
11-19-2006, 01:33 PM
trying to get some feedback for the DG exhaust pipe

AtvMxRider
11-19-2006, 01:35 PM
DG=Damn Garbage, nuff said save your money and buy something else

CHEVYZ
11-19-2006, 01:35 PM
Some of the newer, HMF type DG pipes look like pretty decent pipes, but other than those I would not even consider a DG product. DG has proven to me time and time again that they suck.

11-19-2006, 01:51 PM
Dg is not bad. DG got its bad name cause they made/make a pipe like the cobra. That pipe was nothing but noise and top end.

Dg also makes a pipe that rusts if yo don't keep care of it. I think that's the accelerator.

Dg's new pipes are no worse than hmf. Hmf is just a better known name brand not a better known pipe.

Dg as been prooven to add more power than hmf:eek2: .

In most pipe shoot outs dg is in, it gets in the top 3 for most hp gain BUT is on the loud side so it looses. It is 98dbs.

I think dg is more of a top end pipe than bottom end but i could be wrong.

Thing is people think 1 pipe from a nother is a huge difference. Well put 2 pipes together, look at them and their almost identical. The canisters look defferant so people think its a total differant pipe but what you neeed to look at is the core and mid pipe. Thats were the power is made and how it is changed. Well most pipes have almost the same mid pipe and the cores. Some coars are skinnier and some are wider. Wider means more noise and more tope end. Skinnier meens more bottom end and less noise.

redline400ex
11-21-2006, 11:54 AM
I love my FMF pipe...

250X_project
11-22-2006, 08:12 AM
Yeah, DG made the Krome model which is junk I hear, I assume that is like the Cobra....I love my DG RCM, sounds fn great, definitely can feel the power effect.