View Full Version : anyone think that polaris is being a lil too much?

chris75
11-19-2006, 01:09 PM
after thats whole duel thing i thought they were kinda being stupid but now after watchin teh game on the home page i think its called"stump the sportsman" dont u guys think there pushing it a lil too much?

hsr
11-19-2006, 01:39 PM
everyone knows polaris is junk ,end of story.

orca0294
11-19-2006, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by hsr
everyone knows polaris is junk, end of story.
yes polaris is junk

Blue250X
11-19-2006, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by orca0294
yes polaris is junk

Yea, I'm sure you two know all about this subject:rolleyes:

atvRiDa400ex
11-19-2006, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by orca0294
yes polaris is junk

yea cuz polaris is junk ...:rolleyes:

you guys probably know everything...RIGHT?

Blue250X
11-19-2006, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by atvRiDa400ex
yea cuz polaris is junk ...:rolleyes:

you guys probably know everything...RIGHT?

what do these guys even ride?

atvRiDa400ex
11-19-2006, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Blue250X
what do these guys even ride?

probably kazuma or something...those things are better than polaris... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: LMAO HAHA

they think they know everything!

i can tell you guys from experience that polaris "anything" is very reliable!

Blue250X
11-19-2006, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by atvRiDa400ex
probably kazuma or something...those things are better than polaris... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: LMAO HAHA

they think they know everything!

i can tell you guys from experience that polaris "anything" is very reliable!

I def agree there, you should see my buddys trailblazer we beat teh snot out of, and it runs like new. And the 400l that he has, that runs great too, polaris have very high quality machines

atvRiDa400ex
11-19-2006, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Blue250X
I def agree there, you should see my buddys trailblazer we beat teh snot out of, and it runs like new. And the 400l that he has, that runs great too, polaris have very high quality machines

thats for damn sure!

i have a Ranger XP and a Scrambler 500 H.O...and we run those things into the ground and have never had a problem with them other than being VERY good machines!:D :cool:

MOFO
11-19-2006, 03:26 PM
Ok guys... this topic was aimed at the new Polaris advertising... not if they are reliable or not. Obviously its a personal opinion.

I think for the person new to the ATV world will get sucked into looking at a Polaris. You need to understand that selling a product requires TONS of advertising, especially if you are trying to be aggressive in your market - which Polaris is trying to do.

atvRiDa400ex
11-19-2006, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
Ok guys... this topic was aimed at the new Polaris advertising... not if they are reliable or not. Obviously its a personal opinion.

I think for the person new to the ATV world will get sucked into looking at a Polaris. You need to understand that selling a product requires TONS of advertising, especially if you are trying to be aggressive in your market - which Polaris is trying to do.

Not a bad thing...

Blue250X
11-19-2006, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by MOFO

That's true. Advertisement is huge. I was thinking today, while watching trucks, the stuff they get, i was wondering if they got it for free, and i would think so because there are quite a few ppl watchin that show, and they might need a part that the guys are using, and just like that, they could go get the number and order one...yea, that wasnt worth typing

440racer66
11-19-2006, 06:34 PM
i had a polaris sportsman 500 ho it sucked i got it runnin for about a mont and then it screwed up every week for a awhile i hated it it suck i think it was a lemon but what ever the sportsman 400 2 stroke my unlce has had since 1995 i think it runs like the day he bought it soooo...... whatever

XCpred
11-19-2006, 06:41 PM
I think Polaris may be goin a little overboard with some of their advertising but as far as the quality of their products go.......I've never had a problem with any of their quads.

firefighterjosh
11-20-2006, 03:49 AM
Polaris went way too over board. Everyone I know (except one) has had problems with there POlaris quads

The only one that never had a problem is a 1991 or so trail boss or blazer, stickler wore off. This thing is the biggest POS and will not stop running or moving. The engine mount in the front are even rusted off:huh

The other one my friend just bought Polaris 800. 1st electrical problem, 2nd EFI problem, 3rd no lights:confused:

My uncle 500 HO always ate belts like there was no tommorow. Finally sold it and got another one. It did the same thing.

leadman_09
11-20-2006, 05:17 AM
I think that Polaris knows that if they can advertise that "they have great quads and there reliable", they can sale a crap load to people just buying there first quad. But personally I think that polaris is ok I had a trail blazer when I was like 8 and I couldnt kill that thing, and I gave it hell and tried to kill it. :D