PDA

View Full Version : Favortie lifting supplements

Jake250ex
11-19-2006, 01:08 PM
I know theres some threads on this but I wanted to know if anyone has tried these :

BSN No-xplode or Cytosport (sp) Muscle milk

I heard No xplode is almost a miracle powder but has side effects and makes you feel and nevrous and jumpy. I heard muscle milk works well. I also considered taking protein and creatine. I want to put on weight and get bigger and thicker. Im 17, 5 8'', 155. I bench 170 and squat 275. I wanna get higher numbers. I lift about 2 hours a day in school. What do you guys think?

nosliw
11-19-2006, 02:37 PM
got to keep it simple. think arnold and ferregno-

whey protein
multivitamin
LOTS AND LOTS OF FOOD

oh yea, and steriods, but i don't recommend them.

11-19-2006, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by nosliw
oh yea, and steriods, but i don't recommend them.

You won't, but I will. INSTANT MUSLCE.

MO-EX-RIDER
11-19-2006, 02:51 PM
lots of high protein foods, and creatine to stay legal.....lawbreakers say a lil' test wont hurt anyone:devil:

Jake250ex
11-19-2006, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by MrMan
You won't, but I will. INSTANT MUSLCE.

thought about it... was talked out of it. cant find any anyway

11-19-2006, 03:44 PM
dude just go it naturally and dont take any supplements

hondaracer3x
11-19-2006, 03:55 PM
xyience nox-cg3 best stuff i have taken

250ex13
11-19-2006, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Jake250ex
I know theres some threads on this but I wanted to know if anyone has tried these :

I heard No xplode is almost a miracle powder but has side effects and makes you feel and nevrous and jumpy. I heard muscle milk works well. I also considered taking protein and creatine. I want to put on weight and get bigger and thicker. Im 17, 5 8'', 155. I bench 170 and squat 275. I wanna get higher numbers. I lift about 2 hours a day in school. What do you guys think? I take all of those and stack No-xplode with cellmass.The no-xplode is deff. a miricale powder lol. and I take the muscle milk after I work out. I would deff. recomend taking them.. the first time you take the no-xplode you do get a bit light headed though.

Mean250r
11-19-2006, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by hondaracer3x
xyience nox-cg3 best stuff i have taken

thats what im taking now, just started so i have yet to see results

i used muscle milk last lifting season for football and it worked good

nosliw
11-19-2006, 05:44 PM
mmmmm.... badger milk

Hondadudeehhhh
11-19-2006, 05:59 PM
i saw good results with cell tech. my next cycle im going to give no xplode a try

250ex13
11-19-2006, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
i saw good results with cell tech. my next cycle im going to give no xplode a try just be carefull with it after a month or so on it you'll start wanting to put more and more powder for better results.. I started putting so much powder and taking it so much I would get really really sick...

derekhonda
11-19-2006, 08:50 PM

I heard No xplode is almost a miracle powder but has side effects and makes you feel and nevrous and jumpy. I heard muscle milk works well. I also considered taking protein and creatine. I want to put on weight and get bigger and thicker. Im 17, 5 8'', 155. I bench 170 and squat 275. I wanna get higher numbers. I lift about 2 hours a day in school. What do you guys think?

First of all, 2 hours each day to lift is rediculous as far as over training. Whats your routine look like? Do you have it split (upper lower, push pull,ect) or are you doing full body lifts each day?

As far a supplements, get you some Whey gold standard in whatever flavor you want. drink a shake in the morning, and one immediately after your workout.

People try to make working out into way to difficult of a thing. If you want to gain weight, you need to eat eat eat (and healthy, not pizza). you can go to fit day.com and calculate your bodies food needs for a day (probably around 2200 cals, just guessing) If thats the case, eating 2700 calories a day will gain you a pound a week (3500 cals = pound)

Kickstarts-suck
11-19-2006, 08:56 PM
i just started taking Creatine plus and been on 100% whey protein for a while

Punk'd
11-19-2006, 10:50 PM
I think some of that stuff is b/s and a waist of money.. Other than a shake or something to that nature

But anything else and to me its like cheating, If you have to take stuff to get you pumped up enough to lift alot, just so you can get big and show all of your friends is just being a straight panzy.

Be a man, all that junk is for wanna-be's and women..:macho

derekhonda
11-19-2006, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Punk'd
I think some of that stuff is b/s and a waist of money.. Other than a shake or something to that nature

But anything else and to me its like cheating, If you have to take stuff to get you pumped up enough to lift alot, just so you can get big and show all of your friends is just being a straight panzy.

Be a man, all that junk is for wanna-be's and women..:macho

Guess you should take all those extras on your 450 off then...

after all, it gives you an edge, so that is cheating. If you have to put a lot of junk on your fourwheeler to ride it better just so you can go faster and have more fun thats just being a straight up panzy.

MR.BIG
11-20-2006, 08:14 AM
I use cell-tech which works good. My friend tried No-explode and didn't see any gains at all.I would just use creatine and a protein shake and a needle in the butt!:huh :p

honda250xrider
11-20-2006, 08:42 AM
creatine and whey protein is what i've been taking for about 2 years i've always like the results, but once off the creatine you will loose some of the bulkness you must stay on. I would love to try some of the others out there but way to expensive for what im doing, i've had great results with these so i feel no need to change. remember putting up more weight isn't everything.

I went from 200lb rep to 180lb rep benching simply because i could feel myself getting slower. my quickness in my arm's just wasn't up to par with what i was used to. I'd rather be quick in boxing than just a powerhouse hit.

Jake250ex
11-20-2006, 10:36 AM
Well, I dont "lift" 2 hours a day. I am in 2 classes, 3rd period is physical fitness and is kinda light lifting and cardio, then I have advanced physical conditioning right after that, and its hard core lifting and running wednesdays.

Today sucks. Im in lunsh right now shaking my arse of cause we had our Presidential physical fitness test today. I ran my mile in 6:58, did 47 pushups and got 40 situps in a minute. Then right after that I did a full upper body workout and had to do another 40 pushups...

But anyway, Im even more confused now than before. I want to get bigger and thicker basically. I guess im decently strong but I want to look stockier. I am thinking whey protein and creatine. What are your reccomendations for that?

derekhonda
11-20-2006, 10:56 AM
In all honesty, join www.fitness.com. A lot of people "think" they know what they are doing, because it worked for their third cousin john who got real big one summer.

But, all it is is a science. If you lift properly, and eat properly, you can shape your body into what you want

One_Bad_400
11-20-2006, 11:30 AM
Be a man and work your *** off. if you don't want to work you shouldn't be in the gym anyway. A motocross rider(TT, XC, whatever) shouldn't be a body builder, he should be an athlete, extra weight on a quad is bad, why do you think people spend so much time and money making thier quads lighter? If you wanna take something, whatever, but what matters most is how hard you work. I don't take anything I just eat normal food, I stay away from complete junk, but still eat pizza all the time and really wahtever I want, I weigh 163-165 and bench 250. I know a guy that doesn't take anything, he just eats well works his *** off, one of the most athletic people I've ever know, weighs about 160 and benches 325!!! If you have to gain a lot of weight to gain enough strength to make a difference you're not doin any good as far as riding goes.

A rider should focus on cardio; strength too but while staying light.

Aston

honda250xrider
11-20-2006, 12:34 PM
you will not always gain weight with the supplements, It all depends on what you are doing, i have been taking this for 2 years now and have only gained weight when i wanted to. they are not made for you to gain weight, they are made to increase your ability to workout in the gym, to help you over your plateu, some people misunderstand these and think they are only there for you to get big. There is alot of good research out there on supplements and after doing alot of research i've found that they are worth it. Yes you can get the same results by yourself these just help you out along the way.

Punk'd
11-20-2006, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
Guess you should take all those extras on your 450 off then...

after all, it gives you an edge, so that is cheating. If you have to put a lot of junk on your fourwheeler to ride it better just so you can go faster and have more fun thats just being a straight up panzy.

Wow.. Go tell that to Bill Ballance, Chris Borich and the rest of this site:rolleyes:

Thats not cheating and if it is, 90% of this site are cheaters?

I dont think so.

BTW: The "EXTRAS" on my bike are normal mods, where do you see anything that even comes close to cheating?

Quads and the Human body fall under two totally diffrent categories so why are you trying to compare them?

Punk'd
11-20-2006, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
Be a man and work your *** off. if you don't want to work you shouldn't be in the gym anyway. A motocross rider(TT, XC, whatever) shouldn't be a body builder, he should be an athlete, extra weight on a quad is bad, why do you think people spend so much time and money making thier quads lighter? If you wanna take something, whatever, but what matters most is how hard you work. I don't take anything I just eat normal food, I stay away from complete junk, but still eat pizza all the time and really wahtever I want, I weigh 163-165 and bench 250. I know a guy that doesn't take anything, he just eats well works his *** off, one of the most athletic people I've ever know, weighs about 160 and benches 325!!! If you have to gain a lot of weight to gain enough strength to make a difference you're not doin any good as far as riding goes.

A rider should focus on cardio; strength too but while staying light.

Aston

I agree 100%

dober250R
11-20-2006, 03:14 PM
There is a fine line here with racing. Here's how I think about it. You have to have "lean" muscle. You can't be a twig out there, cause the minute you wreck, you're done with injuries. And if you're 2 bulky, then the weight of yourself is going to injure you. I try to train like a swimmer does. Do some toning workouts, cardio, and even some time in the pool. Swimmers have lean but strong bodies. How many fat swimmers do you see at the top levels? Zero..... It kinda helps that I swam for high school and pretty much my whole life at a competitive level, so i'm kinda already a fish. As for what I take, i'm comfortable taking creatine, and that's it. I'm not comfortable going any further than that. As for my workouts, 1 day I'll do all upper body, next day, i'll do lower body. And after every weight lifting session, I spend an hour in the pool doing a workout. Do whatever works best for you, and you're comfortable doing.

derekhonda
11-20-2006, 04:02 PM
Wow.. Go tell that to Bill Ballance, Chris Borich and the rest of this site:rolleyes:

Thats not cheating and if it is, 90% of this site are cheaters?

I dont think so.

BTW: The "EXTRAS" on my bike are normal mods, where do you see anything that even comes close to cheating?

Quads and the Human body fall under two totally diffrent categories so why are you trying to compare them?

Do you understand sarcasm?

You said taking all that stuff to lift big is for women and pansies.

Where you now contradict yourself, is it's ok to put things on a fourwheeler to create an advantage....but not ok to take something that will increase your lifting numbers.

Hondadudeehhhh
11-20-2006, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by 250ex13
just be carefull with it after a month or so on it you'll start wanting to put more and more powder for better results.. I started putting so much powder and taking it so much I would get really really sick...
thanks for the advice pal, but ive been taking supplements for 3 years on and off. I know my cycles and what has worked for me. There is no sense in adding powder, take the amount your trainer advises you to, or just read the tub.

Jake250ex
11-20-2006, 08:39 PM
jeesh can we stop the arguing?

Im not really doing this for riding, in fact I dont even ride anymore at all :(

I think Ill just go with muscle milk

Heres how I think of it, I already eat a crapload of protein, why buy it? And creatine is naturally produced anyway...

I want to take No x plode but I already have enough probs as is.

Punk'd
11-20-2006, 09:49 PM
Do you understand sarcasm?

You said taking all that stuff to lift big is for women and pansies.

Where you now contradict yourself, is it's ok to put things on a fourwheeler to create an advantage....but not ok to take something that will increase your lifting numbers.

I dont put stuff on my 4wheeler to take the advantage, and mods have no control over winning or losing.

I see stock quads smoke fully built quads all the time. Infact I smoke plenty of fully built bikes at my races.. Whats up with that?

Im just saying if you have to resort to supplements so you can look big and strong for the ladys.. You've got to be a panzy

Let me ask you a question..

Whats the point in lifting more weights? So you can go show off to your friends and brag how much you can lift with those muscles you never earned?

Now stuff like protein shakes I can see, but some of this stuff is just stupid:rolleyes:

honda250xrider
11-21-2006, 07:56 AM
i dunno bout that, i've always found that ladies love muscles :D , but its not always about looking big you can also do it for confidence self esteem many reasons to work out not to just look big alot of people dont realise this. were not all trying to be looking big and show off but you can gain alot more from it than what you think. trust me you still earn muscle when on creatine and other things, they do not make you gain muscle you have to earn it and work for it. i think alot of people think that it is a steriod or something not even close. read up

One_Bad_400
11-21-2006, 09:48 AM
jeesh can we stop the arguing?

Im not really doing this for riding, in fact I dont even ride anymore at all :(

I think Ill just go with muscle milk

Heres how I think of it, I already eat a crapload of protein, why buy it? And creatine is naturally produced anyway...

I want to take No x plode but I already have enough probs as is.

stop arguing? its called discussion, this is a forum, thats what forums are for. If you expected to get a bunch of one sided answers why would you even ask the question?

Not doing this for riding? then go to a fitness/weight lifting oriented forum, this is a rider's forum

oldskoolex400
11-21-2006, 10:00 AM
i would take whey protein, eat some peanut butter, if you plan on working out for the next few months take Creatine. make sure to contiune working out or it will make you fat. make sure after hard lifting you eat a good meal or your body will start to "shut down" basically if you dont eat after working out when your body does get food it will store that as fat, so actually you end up hurting yourself in the end. eat anything with alot of protein in it. if you want to gain bulk do high weight low reps if you want to be cut then you will do lower weight high reps

oldskoolex400
11-21-2006, 10:04 AM
oh yea and 2 hours is wayyy to long to work out at the absolute most i would work out is one hour. i usually have my workout complete in 30 minutes with the exception of cardio. i work on a different body part 5-6 days a week. i might double up if i can do legs and shoulders on the same day. i would recommend doing legs 2-3 days a week. ever see the big guys with the little chicken legs? yea looks pretty funny dont it?

derekhonda
11-21-2006, 10:21 AM
I dont put stuff on my 4wheeler to take the advantage, and mods have no control over winning or losing.

BS.

Oh and just for the record, I do only take whey...but there are advantages to taking other supplements, just trying to point that out but obviously you are too "manly" to take that into consideration...yeah right.

Whats the point in lifting more weights? So you can go show off to your friends and brag how much you can lift with those muscles you never earned?

Whats the point in going faster and shaving time off a lap? So you can show off to your friends and brag about how fast you are with those lap times that only came when you spent 1500 bucks in aftermarket shocks?

God I could go on and on...just give it up.

Jake250ex
11-21-2006, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
stop arguing? its called discussion, this is a forum, thats what forums are for. If you expected to get a bunch of one sided answers why would you even ask the question?

Not doing this for riding? then go to a fitness/weight lifting oriented forum, this is a rider's forum

People were about to start getting nasty and insulting over something that had nothing to do with what I asked anyway - and I dont want this thread to get closed.

And no, actually this is OPEN forum. ;)

Anyway, I got 165 on cleans today and Im happy with that. I just dont understand how I can gain stregnth but not look any bigger.

derekhonda
11-21-2006, 10:38 AM
its determination man. but mark my words if you do want to gain mass, you have to eat eat eat and lift lift lift, its not rocket science.

And just as the guy above me said, you guys do incorporate legs and back into your routine right? Lifting legs (while no one ever seems to do it) is the best. The biggest muscles in your body (legs) release more of certain hormones (and i have forgotten the names, silly me) that help your over all body both get bigger and more defined.

450rider47
11-21-2006, 10:42 AM
ok listen im 18 and i weigh 135 and i been lifting since 7th grade and i started used roids 7th 8th and 9th grade i think its the best way to go its not as bad as every 1 ses it is it is just the fact the every 1 is reali just to puss to use it cuz of wut they hear in 7th grade i was lifting and i go into roids and i was about 75 pounds and i was puting up in bentch wut most of u can max out in now and in 9thgrade wen i stoped useing roids i was big as **** and i was 145 pounds and i was putin 275 up on bench and now that i stoped roids cuz my girlfriend doesnt like it i use other stuff like every 1 else is tryin to say that works it all sucks it reali does it does just as much damage as roids does but the dif is roidsWORK......AND IF u dont want to use roids then use wut i use now 17HD and CELLTECH CREATINE.......and drink mad water ull be good if u just use roids ..............

oldskoolex400
11-21-2006, 10:54 AM
ok listen im 18 and i weigh 135 and i been lifting since 7th grade and i started used roids 7th 8th and 9th grade i think its the best way to go its not as bad as every 1 ses it is it is just the fact the every 1 is reali just to puss to use it cuz of wut they hear in 7th grade i was lifting and i go into roids and i was about 75 pounds and i was puting up in bentch wut most of u can max out in now and in 9thgrade wen i stoped useing roids i was big as **** and i was 145 pounds and i was putin 275 up on bench and now that i stoped roids cuz my girlfriend doesnt like it i use other stuff like every 1 else is tryin to say that works it all sucks it reali does it does just as much damage as roids does but the dif is roidsWORK......AND IF u dont want to use roids then use wut i use now 17HD and CELLTECH CREATINE.......and drink mad water ull be good if u just use roids ..............

that post is one of the dumbest things i have heard
first hand experience it works great and and makes you strong but you have uncontrollable temper and want to fight anyone that looks at you wrong this guy. is 18 now but what about when he is 40 or 50 this is when you really pay for what you have done you can either make huge gains by roids now and pay for it in your later years or you can do it legally and it not affect you NEARLY as much

Jake250ex
11-21-2006, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by oldskoolex400
that post is one of the dumbest things i have heard
first hand experience it works great and and makes you strong but you have uncontrollable temper and want to fight anyone that looks at you wrong this guy. is 18 now but what about when he is 40 or 50 this is when you really pay for what you have done you can either make huge gains by roids now and pay for it in your later years or you can do it legally and it not affect you NEARLY as much

I studied up on it alot and hear roid rage is neraly a myth. I think its more of an image/testosteron thing. In fact, people who have done them sometimes say it makes them in a better mood. then again, theres thousands of possiblities with it.

but yeah, that post was kinda ridiculous and hard to read

4TraxRider
11-21-2006, 12:06 PM
I'm not a body builder by any means, but I do have two very good friends that have spent a lot of time in the gym. My one friend did use steroids to get bigger quickly. It worked, like suspected. He's much bigger. He did everything wrong though. He only worked his upper body and he looks pretty rediculous. Has super skinny legs and an out of proportion upper body. He says the steroids made him a little jumpy, but not agry or anything. My other friend, who is in his mid 30's on the other hand, never used steroids, and is jacked beyond beleif. He did everything right though. Although he is huge, his body is in proportion. He always tries to help everybody at the gym and all he says is it takes time. Your not going to get huge in a month or two. It took him about a year when he started to notice any big gains and he has been at it for 15 years. He doesn't take any supplements, just vitamins to make sure he's healthy. No energy drinks and only a little bit of candy and sweets a day. Wakes up every night and eats a sadwich and a couple glasses of water. Really all he says is you have to be patient and be serious about it. There is no magical powder that will make you huge in a night.

derekhonda
11-21-2006, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by 450rider47

Ok, first of all you are an idiot.

Second of all, enjoy life while you can, cause your heart will probably give out when you are 35.

3rd of all, since you supplemented roids for what your body produces heartily while you are young (testosterone), your body stopped producing that, enjoy your ***** tits at age 21.

4th of all, ill just stop, roids are not the way to go.

And jake you are correct, it is just a myth about roid rage. But there are other severly worse effects than an angry temper.

450rider47
11-21-2006, 03:44 PM
lol ur funny cuz iv been thouhg this with many ppl and id do roids be for anything else that is legal because it does the same **** to u and doesnt get u any were my best friend and also a coech has take roids for about 24 years of his life and no 1 thing bad happen every 1 is not like that but all of his friends that went to school and played football with at pen state did the same and all of them r older and no problems i think u reali shouldnt hate on roids if u never used them or if ur just hateing it cuz ur to puss to do it and it works and think all the wrong things will happen u might brake out o wow that so bad but reali i think that u should talk in less uv been there and dun that its wut ever u reali think its my self im doin it to so dont hate

oldskoolex400
11-21-2006, 03:59 PM
lol ur funny cuz iv been thouhg this with many ppl and id do roids be for anything else that is legal because it does the same **** to u and doesnt get u any were my best friend and also a coech has take roids for about 24 years of his life and no 1 thing bad happen every 1 is not like that but all of his friends that went to school and played football with at pen state did the same and all of them r older and no problems i think u reali shouldnt hate on roids if u never used them or if ur just hateing it cuz ur to puss to do it and it works and think all the wrong things will happen u might brake out o wow that so bad but reali i think that u should talk in less uv been there and dun that its wut ever u reali think its my self im doin it to so dont hate

look bud this is usually my sons account but ive been looking up some stuff for my quad lately and stumbled upon the open forum. roids are not good for you dont need to be talking about what you dont know. i have taken 2 cycles of roids before and yes the muscles you gain are amazing. i now wish i wouldnt have for fear of heart problems. oh yea and about your 275 thats a good rep/ warm up weight for me. 10 years ago i pushed 610 in a power lift, winning it. this was not nautrally done. i havent seen anyone that can push that amount of weight nautrally. you really should be proud of that 275 @ 18 years of age on roids.:rolleyes: at age 15 my son was maxing out at 250. :devil:
i dont want the kid to be misinformed about roids and end up screwing up b/c of some dumb punk that thought roids were the best thing ever.

and about the anger this was a first person account so once again unless you have done them you shouldnt be commenting on the fact if they made you angrier

stealth400ex
11-21-2006, 04:09 PM
i have been working out for a year and yea i have gotten bigger but not as good as what supplements or roids can do for you.

i am friends wit 450rider and were goin to starting a cycle soon so we will show you what they can do and then you can decide.

as for rite now over the summer i was taken cyctro gainer and 17 hd and worked crazy.

till we start on the roids i am taken 17hd, methydrol, cyctro gainer and creatine and it is worken pretty good right now.

try 17 hd if you don't want to do roids it works crazy. wen i first did it i went from doing 115 for high rep on bench workouts to 155 in 2 weeks.

and they don't give you b**ch tits if you take a estrogen blocker and if you keep taken them over and over agian with out off cycles then thats when it will f**k you up.

450rider47
11-21-2006, 05:19 PM
hey 610 the guy next door to me works at a jail and he is big as **** works out his hole life and has a gym in his house he would never do roids and i respect that and i beleve that he makes ur 610 look like **** wen he put up 715 for a record and does all the comps for worlds strongest man so right there it makes u look like a B***h lol sorry but yeah any way roids u took 2 cycles and stop first thats f*ckin dumb and thats y ppl kill them, self justt like u might want to because wen u use them for less then 8 cycles with out lifeting right it can **** u up because ur body is not used to them and u have to give ur body time to get to no wut ur puting in to u for ur body to no how to change to it geting mad deprest and all that bs is all in ur head did u see signs of my mood chang yeah i did wen ppl liek u dont no wut there talkin about cuz u took 2 cycles thats not doing them thats trying and not geting to no wut its all about u can lift and not use anyhting and get stong im not saying u cant...im just sayin that roids do help and they rnt as bad as every 1 makes them out to behow many time on the news do u see any dieing from roids?????? i dont see it havent heart problems isnt just from roids i no plenty off ppl that died of heart problems that didnt use roids and for the truth there r more ppl that died of heart problems from not eating right them there r ppl dieing from roids ??? it goes both ways its just how u look at it and u also have to look at it from both sides not just the side u r on

orca0294
11-21-2006, 05:31 PM
hey 610 the guy next door to me works at a jail and he is big as **** works out his hole life and has a gym in his house he would never do roids and i respect that and i beleve that he makes ur 610 look like **** wen he put up 715 for a record and does all the comps for worlds strongest man so right there it makes u look like a B***h lol sorry but yeah any way roids u took 2 cycles and stop first thats f*ckin dumb and thats y ppl kill them, self justt like u might want to because wen u use them for less then 8 cycles with out lifeting right it can **** u up because ur body is not used to them and u have to give ur body time to get to no wut ur puting in to u for ur body to no how to change to it geting mad deprest and all that bs is all in ur head did u see signs of my mood chang yeah i did wen ppl liek u dont no wut there talkin about cuz u took 2 cycles thats not doing them thats trying and not geting to no wut its all about u can lift and not use anyhting and get stong im not saying u cant...im just sayin that roids do help and they rnt as bad as every 1 makes them out to behow many time on the news do u see any dieing from roids?????? i dont see it havent heart problems isnt just from roids i no plenty off ppl that died of heart problems that didnt use roids and for the truth there r more ppl that died of heart problems from not eating right them there r ppl dieing from roids ??? it goes both ways its just how u look at it and u also have to look at it from both sides not just the side u r on
It'll help you out in the long run if you would shut your mouth and quit making yourself sound like an idiot. Roids are not good for you no matter what and just because you don't die right away from them doesn't make them ok for you by any means. Roids will promote heart problems; just because you know people that have had heart problems and didn't get pumped up on roids doesn't mean roids will not cause heart problems. Also, I saw you state that someone was to much of a pusssy to take them; taking roids doesn't make anyone a bad asss. It makes you no better, only bigger. Next time look at your reply before you send it, your making yourself seem very unintelligent.

Mods - lock this thread roid boys anger is getting out of control

derekhonda
11-21-2006, 06:33 PM
Ok, well this just turned into a huge bs pissing contest. Thanks for that 450 rider. So your best friend that took roids for 24 years....and you are 18, so he is.....40ish? And you are gonna call me out and say I am too big of a puss to take roids? Actually no, I am too smart, and besides my numbers already crush yours (and do it naturally, by the way:D )

So all you guys, have fun with your pizza faces, ***** tits, and irregular heartbeats. Sure sounds like fun!

oldskoolex400
11-21-2006, 07:26 PM
look 450rider like he said im not here to have a pissing contest with a neighbor im talkin to you boy if all your doing is 275 on roids i couldnt imagine how weak you are without them i push 425 nautrally now and havent worked out steady in 2 years. you wanna call me a b****? we can meet up and see who is the bigger man since you are 18 i wont get in trouble for stompin that ***. just let me know when and where.

11-21-2006, 07:37 PM

4th grade grammar isn't that hard to achieve. But I'm sure there's a drug out somewhere that will speed up the process so you can take it and become smart. By the way, I'd like to wish you a last birthday when you turn 40.

Punk'd
11-21-2006, 08:00 PM
So all you guys, have fun with your pizza faces, ***** tits, and irregular heartbeats. Sure sounds like fun!

Haha.. Id rather be all natural muscle than be fake. I think all of us would, but the truth must come out sooner or later. I think your afraid to lift without supplements? Afraid you cant get the same results?

Try earning a body buddy.

Untill you do, try not to talk down to me. Your comparing the human body to quad mods. Grow up

Punk'd
11-21-2006, 08:03 PM
Oh and just for the record, I do only take whey...but there are advantages to taking other supplements, just trying to point that out but obviously you are too "manly" to take that into consideration...yeah right.

The definition of manly doesnt come in a bottle;)

Be yourself, true women dont like fake men.

derekhonda
11-21-2006, 08:17 PM
Haha.. Id rather be all natural muscle than be fake. I think all of us would, but the truth must come out sooner or later. I think your afraid to lift without supplements? Afraid you cant get the same results?

Try earning a body buddy.

Untill you do, try not to talk down to me. Your comparing the human body to quad mods. Grow up

Haha, you want me to open up. Here you go. Last year at this time, I weighed exactly 250 pounds. Not really sure why i got that big, was having a rough time with a girl, school wasnt going my way, took on too many responsibilities with jobs ect. But no excuses...I let myself go.

After exactly one year, I now weigh 185, < 10 % body fat, bigger arms chest and quads than you could even fathom. As I stated before (and you obviously chosen to ignore....) I did it all without supplements, only whey protein to take after workouts to help heal my body.

So until you run 4-6 miles every morning (6 times a week)
And do 2 lower 2 upper body workouts a week
Count every calorie you put in your body
and study the body like no other, i will talk down to you.

You try earning a body.

Punk'd
11-21-2006, 08:21 PM
Haha, you want me to open up. Here you go. Last year at this time, I weighed exactly 250 pounds. Not really sure why i got that big, was having a rough time with a girl, school wasnt going my way, took on too many responsibilities with jobs ect. But no excuses...I let myself go.

After exactly one year, I now weigh 185, < 10 % body fat, bigger arms chest and quads than you could even fathom. As I stated before (and you obviously chosen to ignore....) I did it all without supplements, only whey protein to take after workouts to help heal my body.

So until you run 4-6 miles every morning (6 times a week)
And do 2 lower 2 upper body workouts a week
Count every calorie you put in your body
and study the body like no other, i will talk down to you.

You try earning a body.

Cry me a river..

Im not obsessed like you, I have a life:)

Its your fault you let yourself go, not mine or anyone elses. Maybe you should be taking depression pills insted of the stuff your taking now.

I dont care how much you can bench or how much protein you take. My hobby is riding.

This is a ATV forum if you've forgot. Not a workout supplement center

derekhonda
11-21-2006, 08:25 PM
Cry me a river..

Im not obsessed like you, I have a life:)

Its your fault you let yourself go, not mine or anyone elses. Maybe you should be taking depression pills insted of the stuff your taking now.

Hahaha....not everyone is blessed with the perfect body like you.

I didn't say I was looking for pity, but you keep saying "i didn't earn my body" -trust me bud...if you only knew.

Punk'd
11-21-2006, 08:30 PM
Hahaha....not everyone is blessed with the perfect body like you.

I didn't say I was looking for pity, but you keep saying "i didn't earn my body" -trust me bud...if you only knew.

I didnt say you didnt earn your body and if I did it was not ment that way. I ment people taking supplements to get buff is stupid and a waist. Unless your a movie star and you have to look good 24/7.

If you've earned your body I have no problem with you. I have problems with people who work out only because they know what they are takin will make them look buff. So then they can go around bragging how buff they are when its totally fake.

You can be the buffest person in the world and there will always be someone who will knock the crap out of you.

I hate this whole "IM BUFF ILL KICK YOUR *** IMAGE" Being buff has nothing to do with that one bit.

Jake250ex
11-21-2006, 08:32 PM
I have one more question before this gets locked.

I think Im gonna go with either No explode or muscle milk with BSN cell mass creatine.

Is it pointless to stack the 2 - I figure it would work better (protein + creatine). Like I said I heard no explode works great but im kinda afraid of it making me feel sick.

Punk'd
11-21-2006, 08:34 PM

I think Im gonna go with either No explode or muscle milk with BSN cell mass creatine.

Is it pointless to stack the 2 - I figure it would work better (protein + creatine). Like I said I heard no explode works great but im kinda afraid of it making me feel sick.

This isnt getting locked, unlike most people we can talk without chewing eachothers heads off.

derekhonda
11-21-2006, 08:37 PM
I didnt say you didnt earn your body and if I did it was not ment that way. I ment people taking supplements to get buff is stupid and a waist. Unless your a movie star and you have to look good 24/7.

If you've earned your body I have no problem with you. I have problems with people who work out only because they know what they are takin will make them look buff. So then they can go around bragging how buff they are when its totally fake.

I see what you are saying, but at the same point to each his own...right? I see guys every day at the gym not working half as hard as the rest of the people in there, blessed with either good genes or else "on" something fantastic...and it does to some extent piss me off. But as i've stated, steroids are dumb to use (but do have results, but major side effects) But you can't really be too mad at someone who goes to gnc and spends money on vein poppers or **** like that, its their money and if they want to blow it who cares.

Punk'd
11-21-2006, 08:45 PM
I see what you are saying, but at the same point to each his own...right? I see guys every day at the gym not working half as hard as the rest of the people in there, blessed with either good genes or else "on" something fantastic...and it does to some extent piss me off. But as i've stated, steroids are dumb to use (but do have results, but major side effects) But you can't really be too mad at someone who goes to gnc and spends money on vein poppers or **** like that, its their money and if they want to blow it who cares.

Yea, I agree. It is there money. It just makes me mad when people think they are so buff and unstopable.

I've been looked at as fake and It upsets me because I dont do anything like that. Hell.. I dont even eat the best or work out as much as I used to. But I still have muscle and im one of those guys whos veins pop all the time to the point people ask me if Im on something. Like you said Genes is a big part of it.

On the other hand, Im all for stuff like protein shakes, but to tell you the truth i've never tried anything like that.

Whats good for workouts?

derekhonda
11-21-2006, 08:48 PM

its fine, but you want creatine post workout, with straight protein, and simple, non-starchy carbs...and NO fat.

derekhonda
11-21-2006, 08:57 PM
Whats good for workouts?

Protein shakes are amazing for many reasons. For starters your body needs protein immediately after a workout to begin and aid the recovery stage (so you aren't as sore the next day).

But also, on a healthy diet you need 1.5 g of protein for every pound you weigh. So for a 200 lb person on a healthy diet 300 g of protein is needed, and sometimes difficult to obtain from a normal diet so people supplement in a 40g shake or two of protein to help out.

Punk'd
11-21-2006, 09:07 PM
Protein shakes are amazing for many reasons. For starters your body needs protein immediately after a workout to begin and aid the recovery stage (so you aren't as sore the next day).

But also, on a healthy diet you need 1.5 g of protein for every pound you weigh. So for a 200 lb person on a healthy diet 300 g of protein is needed, and sometimes difficult to obtain from a normal diet so people supplement in a 40g shake or two of protein to help out.

Any name brands off the top of your head I can buy from Walgreens, Walmart, GNC.. etc

Nothing to pricy though..

derekhonda
11-21-2006, 09:18 PM
I have always taken "optimum nutrition Whey gold standard", but it isn't the cheapest. It was recommended to me by someone i completely trust, said it was the best so i got it. Plus I have tried some other brands, and they tasted horrible...but the chocolate flavored ON Whey GS mixed in with milk just tastes like chocolate milk. Expect a monthes supply (2 lbs) to costs 18 dollars at gnc.

Punk'd
11-21-2006, 09:22 PM
I have always taken "optimum nutrition Whey gold standard", but it isn't the cheapest. It was recommended to me by someone i completely trust, said it was the best so i got it. Plus I have tried some other brands, and they tasted horrible...but the chocolate flavored ON Whey GS mixed in with milk just tastes like chocolate milk. Expect a monthes supply (2 lbs) to costs 18 dollars at gnc.

Alright I mite give it a try. What kind of results should I be expecting? And dont you have to be 18 years or older to buy stuff from GNC?

derekhonda
11-21-2006, 09:36 PM
I wouldn't expect miracles. 40g of protein is 40 g of protein. A nice piece of chicken has around 40 g in it.....so depending on weight you would need to eat around 6-7 pieces in a day (or other sources of protein, just using chicken for example) A lot of people can't do that so they eat 4 pieces and take 2 or 3 shakes to make the difference

Just stick to a clean diet, lots of good meat, veges, carbs and fats (yup fats) along with lots of water. Lift hard when you lift, 3 full body routines a week are fantastic for someone just getting back into lifting. Squats, deadlifts, chest, tris, bi's and then abs (and thats a good order too, always compound lift before isolate)

take a picture in a mirror, and after about 6 weeks compare them, see for yourself if you made an improvement.

No I don't think you do have to be 18, its all over the counter stuff but i may be wrong.

Punk'd
11-21-2006, 09:52 PM
I wouldn't expect miracles. 40g of protein is 40 g of protein. A nice piece of chicken has around 40 g in it.....so depending on weight you would need to eat around 6-7 pieces in a day (or other sources of protein, just using chicken for example) A lot of people can't do that so they eat 4 pieces and take 2 or 3 shakes to make the difference

Just stick to a clean diet, lots of good meat, veges, carbs and fats (yup fats) along with lots of water. Lift hard when you lift, 3 full body routines a week are fantastic for someone just getting back into lifting. Squats, deadlifts, chest, tris, bi's and then abs (and thats a good order too, always compound lift before isolate)

take a picture in a mirror, and after about 6 weeks compare them, see for yourself if you made an improvement.

No I don't think you do have to be 18, its all over the counter stuff but i may be wrong.

Great info. Thanks

Maybe you could fill me in on this Creitene (sp?) stuff. What does it really do.. does it really have great results and is it really worth the money for it? I dont know anything about it, this is a good chance to learn.

Jake250ex
11-22-2006, 10:25 AM
I dont see whats wrong with wanting to look good :confused:

Nobody claimed they were a hardarse - and I am not the kinda guy who even if I did get huge that would brag and stuff. If you notice rarely will you catch a big guy felxing in the mirror or talking about himself.

So, its gonna be mucle milk and cell tech creatine.

One_Bad_400
11-22-2006, 11:40 AM
wow, i've missed a lot of this thread, but the main thing i've learned is that this 450rider47 kid is a complete idiot....

and I wanted to say that I've experienced the "roid rage" personally. A good friend of mine took them for a while and everything I had anything to drink, he would just go crazy, wanting to fight everybody, etc. He finally got off of them one night that he tried to fight my girlfriend, then me, then hit his own brother in the nose. I've known him for about 7 years, he's never been known to be like that, and after getting off the steriods has never done anything like it again...

supafasst426ex
11-22-2006, 04:35 PM
does anybody really know about the cell tech creatine or anyother creatine???

like whats it do actually and what are the things that are bad about it. i have only take protein whey or w/e before.

wantablaster
11-22-2006, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by supafasst426ex
does anybody really know about the cell tech creatine or anyother creatine???
like whats it do actually and what are the things that are bad about it. i have only take protein whey or w/e before.

I just started taking cell tech and nitro tech this week( we just started lifting agin since our football season is over. It is working really good for me my brother took it when he played football and it helped him alot, I found out everything on the muscletech website and from my brother.
http://www.muscletech.com/PRODUCTS/CELL-Tech/STACK/CELLNITRO_STACK.shtml
http://www.muscletech.com/FAQ/CELL-Tech/CELL_Tech_faqs.shtml
http://www.muscletech.com/FAQ/NITRO-Tech/POWDER/NITRO_Tech_Powder_FAQS.shtml
also I would say the strawberry nitro tech and orange cell tech taste the best you should be able to learn everything you need on their site.

supafasst426ex
11-22-2006, 06:47 PM
thanks man maybe ill try it out next week!!