PDA

View Full Version : GHOTT's 05' TRX450R Dyno Results

ghott
11-18-2006, 08:18 PM
I thought I would share these runs with you guys...

WPP Racing was kind enough to work me in for some dyno time today (Saturday) 11/18/06. Brian gave a broke arse college kid a good deal . As always, he has a great, and smooth operation going at his shop.

The dyno setup he has is working great. The exhaust gets pulled out, and he always has fresh air blowing right into the quad. Great looking, and light Dyno slicks on light rims. I couldn't have asked for more. If anyone is wondering, he definitely knows what the hell he is doing. I was IMPRESSED to say the least. My first dyno experience was great!

Once again, THANK YOU Mr. Brian.

So...

My setup is as follows:

05' TRX450R
- 13.1:1 Wiseco (94mm stock bore)
- Hot Cams Stage 2
- Ferrea Super Flow Intake Valves (stock size)
- Sparks Filter
- DASA Pipe
- Airbox Lid OFF

Stock crank, carb, springs, exhaust valves....etc etc etc....

Sunoco/CAM2 Purple 110 (R+M/2) Fuel
American Racer Dyno Slick Tires
14/38 Gearing
Pulls done in 4th Gear
Dynojet type DYNO

Jetting:
190 main
50 pilot
HRC Needle 3rd Clip

The jetting was just a HAIR on the fat side. It needs a 188 main jet, but neither myself, nor Brian had one of these currently in stock. I'd imagine we might have been able to get a little more out of her...

Best HP: 47.65 hp
Best TQ: 32.53 ft/lb tq

Mobile Dyno
11-20-2006, 10:23 AM
You couldn't of kissed is arse more:D Just thought you should know that you are making 46hp. The spike in that curve at 7800 is a glitch. Your bike does the same a brians. Smooth the curve out like it is suppose to be and you will see that 46hp is where you topend power is not high 47's. Just thought you should know so you can see how a proper graph should look. I want you to have the right info. You cannot show testing with glitches in the graphs. It isn't true info

Just a side note: All of the things you listed that he has, was COPIED from me or another builder:mad:

wppracing
11-20-2006, 12:01 PM
Just a side note: All of the things you listed that he has, was COPIED from me or another builder

I learned alot from you during the 2 years we used your dyno.
The dyno that I have obtained will help my business grow, just as yours has done.

Mobile Dyno
11-20-2006, 12:24 PM
I understand that, but tuning is what I do. How can you charge the same as me when you know nothing about it? I have Earned what I charge. You can't put up wrong info and thinking it's right. You have to know when the dyno/you are messing up. I don't think you know that. Look at the graphs that have already been posted. I know you posted the same type info with me, but you were a customer and payed for the graphs. posted what you wanted. Now I can say what is right and wrong. if something I think is wrong, i will test myself and post the right info. Just looking out for the people.

Yes, we have done alot of testing and it pisses me off when people take that info of what I do and try to gain a buck for themselves. Also, when I cut you a deal of half of what it should of cost you. The only thing you know is trx450r and thats fine. But atleast put info out that is going to useful and true. I know your mind thought and you know I do. Brian, the only thing i can say is that Why are you coping me and others? You do not have the experience. Just know that I will watch the graphs that are posted and if they are wrong then I will say something. I post info for the people and not to sell a product. :rolleyes:

wppracing
11-20-2006, 01:23 PM
The person who told you that I charge the same as you is full of $hit. I will leave it at that. And I am learning each time I use the dyno. I will welcome any remarks you have as it will only help. But when you post a graph also,you are also promoting your service and business maybe not to sell a product though:eek2:

ghott
11-20-2006, 02:59 PM
Geez....

Regardless, this is what my bike pulled, even with slightly rich jetting. I didn't think it did to bad.

Brian gave me a hell of a deal, and I had a great time hanging out with him while he dyno'd my bike.

Mobile Dyno, I'm not sure what you charge, but I don't believe I overpaid...or even came close to over paying.