PDA

View Full Version : What pisses you off?

WhiteZrider
11-18-2006, 04:39 PM
What pisses you off?

1.Mine is when people are talking about quads, and they have no idea what they are talking about

2. If people are driving slow in front of you.

450r51
11-18-2006, 04:48 PM
people who yell at me when there is a sign at eye level on the gas pumps that say please pre pay or enter card

...i work at a gas station.

procircuit406ex
11-18-2006, 04:53 PM
1. people who grab my coat or shirt like they know me

2. people who have not the first clue about quads, but holler that they know so much about them

3. people who talk about me my family or my gf

400EXtreme
11-18-2006, 04:57 PM
cocky people

underpowered
11-18-2006, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by WhiteZrider
What pisses you off?

1.Mine is when people are talking about quads, and they have no idea what they are talking about

2. If people are driving slow in front of you.

those are two of mine. i work at a small ATV/Bike shop adn you have no idea how many people come in thining they know everything but don't have a clue.

3. cocky people get to me.

4. people who wont tell you stuff. my Ex was great at this. she would say there was something she had to tell me, but then would never tell me until i asked 4 to five times. it pissed me off then, and she still does it now!

yellow400ex05
11-18-2006, 05:04 PM
ok well first off kids that think there bayous go 60 when they only go 40mph and when they ask me that my quad must go like 60-65 and i say hell no more like 50-55 60-65 is fast for a quad and 400ex's and z400's hit 65-70 or when the people that ride stock banshee's think they go 80 or 110mph and thnik that because they have a shee means that thye are faster than anything.

oh and when people diss quad's by brands that have 1 never owned that brand of quad or ridden one. 2 just go by what "other people" say.

And lets not forget those cocky teens! dontcha' just love when they get cocky and say "wanna race"? or when they think that there 450 is the "bomb" or their 400ex has 60 HP or there cr500 has 98 HP..

Oh, and this is what I LOVE.. When people the moment they see you pull up laugh or just beat and rag on your quad and they insist on arguing that thier machine is 10x's better.

OR when you first meet somone off the site.. not ,mentioning any names and comes to your friends house and judges you bc of the way you ride bc you dont stand that much because your not riding hard or in the mood to "go fast and haul ***" HEY BUDDY! If i want to use my body english i'll use it when I want to! NOT when you think i need to.. I know how to ride, you may ride a little better than me but I'm not retarded person when it comes to riding i lean in corners I stand up when I hit bumpy sections. I am pretty good at riding I've learned plenty since I've started and if you dont think so i can make a video of me riding the RIGHT WAY. And when you come over the persons house, let the person or people that know the trails well go ahead and guide you, don't go blasting by me in 5th thinking you know the trails already when its only 5 minutes into the ride.. I
I'm not going to be held responsible for stupid desicions like you going around a turn in 4th after a long stretch and nailing a tree because you thought it was another straight section ahead and decided to show off your top speed, or so-called "skill".

think that bout' sums it up for me!

11-18-2006, 05:08 PM
getting dumped by the person u love

kids that think they are tough or cool just cause they are taller than you...

4TraxRider
11-18-2006, 05:12 PM
When people tell you how fast they are when you obviosly know that they aren't because they tell you their 88' J arm banshee with long travel Works and a new powerband and will do wheelies at 90.

When I reach into the fridge and realize there's no beer left.:mad:

Whenever I look at the fuel gauge on my Ram.

mac450
11-18-2006, 05:15 PM
1. people who ask you to go do something dumb that you dont want to do and you say no and they keep asking on and on...

2. people who try to low ball on a item that is worth a ton more then they want to pay

3. when people come to your house and drink all your pop/eat all your food

elementryder
11-18-2006, 05:18 PM
1.cocky sob racers who say thay can beat you and you go out and whop there *** and they make up some excuse

2.posers

3.wanna bees

4.know it alls

5.people who talk chit about you ... and then you ask them if they want to go but chicken out

Xater
11-18-2006, 05:25 PM
when my buddy gets every thing for free and i have to work my *** off for my stuff.

Mxjunkie
11-18-2006, 05:28 PM
Kid's that say they pay for everything they have but when your over their house they whine to their parents for money.. When they wreck their car or truck and they get another one..

Specially the ones that get it from their grand parents.. and they only go to see them to get money :grr:

People that come into work and say they dont want any bondo on their car... :ermm:

Kid's that think if you dont have a 450 you suck..

15K race quads in c-class

People that talk chit on everyone else's quad and act like they can ride better then everyone else and they allway's say " I got the baddest quad in this area "

People that cry for attention or use stuff for excuses..

Kid's that haven't worked once in their life talking smack on someone who worked for a couple summer's for their quad..

Small annoying dog's that bark..

Fat chicks that try and dress sexy..

Fat chicks that wear small clothing..

When gansters talk about Banshee's and make engine noises..

Anyone who take's pictures of someone else's quad and say's it's theirs..

And last but not least.. People on the internet that talk smack and such but when they go to a track or a group ride they ride in the pit's and watch.. :p

Xater
11-18-2006, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie

Kid's that haven't worked once in their life talking smack on someone who worked for a couple summer's for their quad..

that pisses me off so much because i worked all summer to fix my quad and my freind got a banshee and played video games all summer.

joeb23
11-18-2006, 05:45 PM
My moms driving...

WhiteZrider
11-18-2006, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by joeb23
My moms driving...

Lmao ok when my moms driving if a car hits the breaks in front of her like just to slow down, she makes a noise like "sssst", and puts her hand on the dash. It so annoying my dad yells at her :P lol

atvRiDa400ex
11-18-2006, 05:50 PM
when people stare at me in my truck and think they are sooooo much cooler in their little ricer!:mad:

joeb23
11-18-2006, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by WhiteZrider
Lmao ok when my moms driving if a car hits the breaks in front of her like just to slow down, she makes a noise like "sssst", and puts her hand on the dash. It so annoying my dad yells at her :P lol
lol thats funny. When my mom drives past 6 in the evening she drives like she is dead and goes about 30 in 55 zones...it really pisses me off

MotoX3
11-18-2006, 05:59 PM
People that tailgate,people that pull out in front of me,when somebody takes my parking spot at school,the kids at school that can't park so they end up 20 feet away from each other and take up all the spaces...... :rolleyes:

Xater
11-18-2006, 06:02 PM
the poeple that rev there motors in the school parking lot and blow them up.

atvRiDa400ex
11-18-2006, 06:02 PM
when ever someone cuts me off im always like

DUDE WTFFFF!:mad: :mad: :grr: :huh

TANNER250r
11-18-2006, 08:10 PM
police

animal control

dumb *** people next door

o yea my mom cant drive nether:devil:

Nick110
11-18-2006, 08:17 PM
MxJunkie basicly said all of mine.

-People that try to impress

-People that think they are above you or better than you.

orca0294
11-18-2006, 08:27 PM
rude people with no outlook on life

getting hurt or dumped by those you like/love

no it alls -- its funny when their clearly wrong but won't give it up

kids that smoke pot just because their friends do it or they think'll they'll be cooler.. when they go out of their way to do it when they were straight edge the week before

gay guys that have to make the world know their gay and need attention about it

nosliw
11-18-2006, 08:44 PM
people who don't obey the following - - -

If you're in the left lane, you better be going for a QUICK PASS or HAULING ***!

I-7
11-18-2006, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by TANNER250r
police

animal control

dumb *** people next door

o yea my mom cant drive nether:devil:

-I think the thing that pisses me off the most is the people who have no respect for cops (Criminal Justice Major) and think that they are all fat donut eating slobs that want to bust kids for no reason. If you step outside your little shell you realize how the number of respectable cops outnumbers these donut eating slobs everyone pictures cops as. When your speeding down the road on your quad tapped out and they stop you its not because they don't like you its because you are breaking they law and they are doing their jobs.

-Warm beer.

-Self centered people who can never get enough of themselves.

xtullyx16
11-18-2006, 09:05 PM
When u meet a girl that u fall for and they find another man

NikNacs67
11-19-2006, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by I-7
-I think the thing that pisses me off the most is the people who have no respect for cops (Criminal Justice Major) and think that they are all fat donut eating slobs that want to bust kids for no reason. If you step outside your little shell you realize how the number of respectable cops outnumbers these donut eating slobs everyone pictures cops as. When your speeding down the road on your quad tapped out and they stop you its not because they don't like you its because you are breaking they law and they are doing their jobs.

-Warm beer.

-Self centered people who can never get enough of themselves.

EXACTLY. I'm majoring in the same. Just last weekend I was with a couple guys that were drinkin and they saw an Illinois State Trooper fly past us and they were talking about how they hope he flips his cruiser. I was thinking to my self "you mindless fu**". There's a whole nother outlook on cops if you put yourself in their position. Without cops, everyone would be forced to join a gang.

mole97
11-19-2006, 02:24 AM
When I'm doing 80 m.p.h in the middle lane and someone get on my asss and starts flashing :mad: :grr: :rolleyes:
People who think money is everything.
Cocky and arrogant people ...they are the WORST!!! Come to Near outside N.Y.C. and you'll see .I'm surrounded by them.

400exmom
11-19-2006, 03:26 AM
people that THINK theyre better than other people because they have more money better jobs or have really nice things and buried in debt..

live simple...

SGA
11-19-2006, 08:48 AM
Im a good courtious driver, mostly drive the speed limit or a little over, dont tailgate and move over out of the fast lane when someone gets behind me. I stay out of the fast lane if im not in a hurry except to pass.

What burns me is when people on the interstate in the left lane will not move over once it is clear for them to do so and then us 4 or 5 cars behind them have to go around to the right.

Tailgaters. Some people just tailgate, thats how they are. If they tailgate me hard for awhile and im not in a hurry, I slow down. way down, like 20 mph in a 40. Burns them up sometimes :D

Sometime when I slow way down, they still are tailgating, but I see in the mirror they arent in a hurry, they are yakking on the phone or talking to a passenger and have no idea we are going that slow. They just like to tailgate.

jason450
11-19-2006, 10:54 AM
when people say that Blasters and ktm 125 two strokes have cams! and that they go 110mph stock that pisses me off.

John Pennella
11-19-2006, 11:30 AM
When there is land in your area that use to be legal to ride on then someone buys it all, fences it all in, and says they're gonna put up a building up and 6 years goes by and its still empty land going to waiste.

Jackie
11-19-2006, 12:36 PM
1. Stupid people
2. Late people, who won't make a courtesy call to let you know.

:grr:

Jake250ex
11-19-2006, 01:36 PM
2 faced people, fake people, liars, wiggers, most girls, my dad, boredom

11-19-2006, 01:54 PM
Salespeople.
Anyone who tries to start fights because they think their **** don't stink.

Mc. Muffin
11-19-2006, 02:12 PM
You wanna know what pisses me off? People like you who ask people what pisses them off! And Now I'm really pissed off!!!:mad:
haha j/k:D

Preps

atvRiDa400ex
11-19-2006, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by nosliw

If you're in the left lane, you better be going for a QUICK PASS or HAULING ***!
HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA THATS DEFINITELY ONE OF MINE!:D

440bigborekit
11-19-2006, 06:08 PM
all the little *** juggalos and kmk kids that think there the **** and call me preppy and back down to fights

people who think 4 bangers mean 4 strokes

know it alls

dumb girls ( sometimes fun ) most of the time retarded

fat chicks ( i hate them for some reason )

400ex's, shees, raptors with 22's

ghetto kids

ppl who call me a wop cuz im italian

Mxjunkie
11-19-2006, 06:12 PM
hey hey hey... nothing wrong with kmk! :blah:

440bigborekit
11-19-2006, 06:14 PM
oo kmk is good i aint got a problem with them its just those lil ***s that wear only srh and stuff and talk **** to me when i ask them to fight they back down like a injured puppy lol

ok joshiemura :p

DanW
11-20-2006, 07:03 PM
People that say, "Don't you know who I am?".

LTZ400rider
11-20-2006, 09:20 PM
lawyers

police on power trips

welfare

white people who think they are black, and they usually talk chit about black ppl

slow drivers, especially old/handicap people. as far as im concerned if ur parking disabled 99 percent chance u are driving disabled, just cuz ur in a wheel chair doesnt mean ur not aggresive anymore.

kids who smoke, very cool

fat loud black woman and think they are tough

fat puerto rican woman who are loud and think they are tough

physciatrist who are all weirdos and think everything could be solved with a pill, all they really care about is money.

gay people who feel the need to change their voice. i didnt know ur sexuality makes your voice change.

girls with tattoos

:ermm:

ricers

people who u cant argue with because they think they r right no matter wat.

illegal immigrants, especially because they dont pay taxes, they should pay triple.

whores, way to spread diseases you cum dumpsters

girls with no common sense.

guys who take advantage of girls with no commen sense

guys who are metrosexual

people who talk 24/7 about reality shows like the real world, and read celebrity news. dont they have problems of their own? i dont need to listen to other peoples chit.

gun laws

towns who overbuild their town

drunk guys shooting guns, who tell me about gun safety. im very cautious all the time, pretty ironic

people who try ripping off kids, thinking they will get away becuz they think we will back down

drug dealers

drunk drivers

thiefs

i think if laws were strict like lose ur license mandatory, or chop off ur hand for stealing we wouldnt have problems like this

i have so many more but who wants to listen to me

:D

SGA
11-20-2006, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400rider
Everything under the sun, etc etc

With all that listed above, you must stay pissed off alot! :D

400exrider0004
11-20-2006, 09:28 PM
cocky people

know it alls

wanna bees

two faced people

liars

I can think of more

Moto49X
11-20-2006, 09:32 PM
Spoiled kids who get whatever they want.

I dont mind if a parent buys their kid a cheap used vehicle, or a 4-wheeler if he/she deserves it. But i cant stand the kids that get brand new vehicles and are dicks and take everything for granted..

troutman561
11-20-2006, 09:45 PM
When people say they are going to call and dont call back, I dont know why it jsut pisses me off...

When girls make it seem that they think you are the greatest thing since sliced bread and then all of a sudden want to live "the single life". Seems to go down exactly the same with the same timeline of events each october and into november for me lol...

11-20-2006, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by troutman561
When people say they are going to call and dont call back, I dont know why it jsut pisses me off...

When girls make it seem that they think you are the greatest thing since sliced bread and then all of a sudden want to live "the single life". Seems to go down exactly the same with the same timeline of events each october and into november for me lol...

Welcome to manhood, son. :macho

troutman561
11-20-2006, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by MrMan
Welcome to manhood, son. :macho

Oh i know I wasnt *****in about it just saying it pisses me off lol.... im not losing sleep over it...

11-20-2006, 10:09 PM
Oh i know I wasnt *****in about it just saying it pisses me off lol.... im not losing sleep over it...

You get me a woman that knows what she wants, and I'll give you a high five.

troutman561
11-20-2006, 10:10 PM
Ha... like that will happen... but can i still get a high five anyways?

11-20-2006, 10:13 PM
Ha... like that will happen... but can i still get a high five anyways?

Maybe. Did you eat all your green beans?

troutman561
11-20-2006, 10:16 PM
Well i pretended i did but then spit them out in the toilet....

11-20-2006, 10:32 PM
You make me so proud...son.:cool:

Plante400
11-21-2006, 07:15 AM
game wardens, they are only your friend if your lost

"Get out of the left lane retard"

i havent had it happen to me, but when i see someone on the highway use their whiper fluid and soak the car behind them, i laugh and imagine that are pretty mad

kids that have wrecked 3 cars and get a nicer one every time
:confused:

going to class

shooting a smaller buck then you wanted

selling me AK's:mad:

TGW_400ex
11-21-2006, 09:54 AM
Kids that sit at our city park and just got their licence and think its cool to copy us and go their. Then they do dumb **** like peel out all the time because they think their car is a ferrari or something. Then the cops come and we get kicked out. Stupid mertballs.

stunt_69
11-21-2006, 10:36 AM
1. Fat chicks that TRY to look sexy
2.Posers
3.white ppl who try to act blacker than tha actual black ppl in my skool
4.lazy *******s who run their mouths
5.emos

92% of teens have switched to rap music if you are part of the other 8% put this in your sig.

klay_911
11-21-2006, 10:45 AM
People who have no idea what there talking about

My little cousins who always think there big and tough but i kick there ***** ever time

And people who cant drive

7 speed
11-21-2006, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by nosliw

Amen to that brother!!!!

SGA
11-21-2006, 11:44 AM
Another thing that kinda gets to me.
Here on the forums someone makes a thread needing help with something, Computer prob, engine not running right, etc.

Alot of people go out of their way to help and offer suggestions, then the poster never replies back if they got it fixed or what happened.
Im sure they got it fixed or they would still be looking for help, but it sure is nice when they reply back "Thanks everyone, it was the such and such and we got it going"

LTZ400rider
11-21-2006, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by SGA
With all that listed above, you must stay pissed off alot! :D

im not always pissed off cuz i know theres nothing i can do, but im always in for a heated debate

DieselBoy
11-21-2006, 01:36 PM
Tailgaters, wreckless drivers, people who dont take driving seriously.

Wiggers. I really hate wiggers, and, people who dress like they're a rapper with size 60 pants and the longest damn shirt you ever did see. Oh, and the hat that is like a sheet of plywood across their head with the gay little sticker on it.

Cocky people...Know it alls

People who expect you to know everything from birth

Meterialistic people who try to judge you by what you have

Sluts too...

400exchick
11-21-2006, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by DieselBoy
Tailgaters, wreckless drivers, people who dont take driving seriously.

Wiggers. I really hate wiggers, and, people who dress like they're a rapper with size 60 pants and the longest damn shirt you ever did see. Oh, and the hat that is like a sheet of plywood across their head with the gay little sticker on it.

Cocky people...Know it alls

People who expect you to know everything from birth

Meterialistic people who try to judge you by what you have

Sluts too...

Mike, if you're going 50 guaranteed I'll be on your behind trying to get you to go faster ;) :p haha

Wiggers.. lol.... yo yo sup dawg.. check out my bling ya hurr

11-21-2006, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by 400exchick
Wiggers.. lol.... yo yo sup dawg.. check out my bling ya hurr

I say we just drop them all off in the ghetto and leave. Personally, I think the ghetto people would pull their pants so far up their *** that they'd be tasting blue jeans for a long time.

Sluts too

Those are the best man, what world you living in?:cool:

SGA
11-21-2006, 03:19 PM

Sluts too...

Hey now! We need to have them around or half of us wouldnt get any action:D

suzukigirl
11-21-2006, 05:44 PM
1. people that think that racing quads takes no skill or physical strength and that all you have to do is hold on to the throttle!:mad:
2. stupid people
3. the ditzy girls that hang around the track wearing high heels.
:ermm:
4. fake people
5. when your throttle cable snaps just after you get out of the gate...:(

Northernrider
11-21-2006, 06:16 PM
I can't stand waiting for the spring race season to start!! :mad:

trx450jason
11-21-2006, 08:48 PM
i would have to say people who think they are always right. no one its ever right they just need to realize that sometimes and listen to other people

LTZ400rider
11-21-2006, 11:23 PM
people who suck at things, and are cocky, but get beginners luck everytime

Nick110
11-22-2006, 04:26 AM
It pisses me off when the eggos pop up from the toaster and are burnt.:mad:

hartnett18
11-22-2006, 07:52 AM
**** that pisses me off is when kids that no nothing about the sport of racing and they think its gay and is soooo easy. They dont understand the skill that it envolves. and kids at school that think there tough **** gangsters.

700bRad
11-22-2006, 08:36 AM
What pisses me off is trespassers! People with no consideration, People that think they know it all, Hypocrits. And most of all when you walk out to your ground blind and spook a huge buck that was standing right in front of it, and you know if ya got out there a 1/2 an hour earlier you could of shot the som una bit**

CMPX3
11-22-2006, 05:46 PM
Freakin Penguins piss me off!!!!!!!! They think thier sooooo cool and snappy dressers with thier Disney movie asses!!!:devil: :mad:

300ex_#387
11-22-2006, 06:42 PM
When you run out of toilet paper when your doing your buisness.

When someone turns the washer, or dishwasher on when your taking a shower.

When people say "So, my 4 wheeler is faster than yours."

Doober
11-22-2006, 07:16 PM
women(some times)

theTman
11-22-2006, 07:30 PM
stupid kids on this site that ruin it...

fat chicks

people who yell when they are 2 feet away from you talking to you

idiot drivers

cops who pull me over and call me a prick...jerk...etc. and make up stories (long story lol)

wiggers....i cant stand them

spoiled kids

kids who think they are tough

emo kids

when i have 2nd high school lunch at school...there is never any pizza left...jerks

gas prices!!!!!

last but not least.....mxjunkie!:scary: :scary:

elchankoblanko
11-22-2006, 07:40 PM
When you cant find the droids your looking for (Family Guy)

Seriously though I hate
guys who thing there tough
people that have no respect
and kids whose parents buy them everything and then brag about it.