PDA

View Full Version : Kenda Klaw Xc 6 Ply

sonorarider
11-18-2006, 02:48 PM
just purchased a tire/wheel combo kenda klaws xc 6 ply 22x11x10 for the rear, i ride mostly desert trails wondering how they hold up, should be getting them next week, purchased this set because the ht was not available for my quad a 89shee and also a saved some bucks compared to the itp and maxxis b4 xmas time if u know what i mean, i went with the maxxis razr fronts all 4 mounted on itp bajas by the way, well hope to hear some good comments on these kendas ciao...rocky mtn has some of the best prices i might add...

sonorarider
11-18-2006, 04:21 PM
no response thanks alot guys...

QuadRacer041
11-19-2006, 03:12 AM
damb dude, relax it was only a few hours since you posted. you wont get any good response's with that attitude.
i dont own those tires but a freind of mine runs them and he loves them.

sonorarider
11-19-2006, 09:05 AM
thank you for your response, hopefully the kenda klaws xc will hold up ok here in the desert, i am somewhat screwed with my quads bolt pattern very limited on what tire wheel combo i can utilize...

QuadRacer041
11-19-2006, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by sonorarider
thank you for your response, hopefully the kenda klaws xc will hold up ok here in the desert, i am somewhat screwed with my quads bolt pattern very limited on what tire wheel combo i can utilize...

they should hold up fine. what do u mean limited because of bolt pattern? what does tire have to do with rim?

sonorarider
11-19-2006, 09:30 PM
that is what i was told at rocky mtn. that the 22x11x9 tire would not fit my quad in the rear because of the itp baja wheel i wanted, therefore, i purchased the kenda klaw xc instead of the kenda knarly ht which i originally wanted, one more question do u know which is the correct thread pattern direction which i should mount these tires for medium to hard surface instead of the soft to medium, thanks for your time...

Trevor
11-20-2006, 06:33 AM
I have that same combo on my 300ex except mine are 20's and they work awsome. I only have them on the rear. I also found that they were taller than a stock 20 which was good for me. I can't wait to try them out in the snow this year.