PDA

View Full Version : Messages meter on the message page?

rrguy
11-18-2006, 10:54 AM
Is it possible to get a meter telling how full your pm box is while you are in the message page? Maybey its just me, or there is something I am missing but this site seems to have the most inbox full messages ever. There is no meter in the message section, like most forums to remind you how much room you got left. You lose track of how many messages you got in & sent, then miss out on a pm cause the box is full. Or you want to pm someone & there box is full. Sure I could delete ever pm as I read it yet when someone gets back to you a week later you have no record of what was said earlier.

PS. This site is Great in alot of ways!

Thanks
Greg

Chin_Chilla
11-19-2006, 03:37 PM
Click on the Forums tab on the top of the page. Then scroll to the very bottom of the page and it will say:

Your Inbox is ___% full - Current PM status: Low/High

Thats how you check your PM box.

rrguy
11-19-2006, 05:33 PM
I Gather that, but like I said its when I am getting pm from 4 different people & you are replying from the message page thats where the meter would be helpful. Not so much at the very bottom of the General forum page. Kinda like your fuel gage under the seat. I see people telling others all the time there inbox is full. If I am the only one who had trouble then, I would say its just me. I guess its just me who sees this?

PeeWee21
12-06-2006, 07:52 AM
I agree, once you inside the pm center you lose sight of the amount of space you have left. I'd like to see something like a meter as well. I don't think Vbulliten offers it though, so many sites use invision for forums.

Another thing, can you all not make sub forums? For example......make 5 Manufacturer categories and list all the atvs that apply in they're own sub-forum under the category? This place is getting too big!!! lol Y'all need to downsize it some!! lol lol