PDA

View Full Version : No meter = Inbox full

rrguy
11-17-2006, 06:03 PM
Maybey its just, or there is something I am missing but this site has the most inbox full messages ever. There is no meter like most forums to remind you how much room you got left. You lose track of how many messages you got in & sent, then miss out on a pm cause the box is full. Sure I could delete ever pm as I read it yet when someone gets back to you a week later you have no record of what you guys said earlier.

Pappy
11-17-2006, 06:07 PM
Mine shows me how many are in my inbox and sent box, also it shows what percentage levels they are at.

Your Inbox is 38% full - Current PM status: Low
Your PM folders: Sent Items(21) Inbox(38)

rrguy
11-18-2006, 10:44 AM
I guess I can join the idiot club? lol Yet it would be nice to see that while you are in the message section, cause I have only seen it when in the General Forum section, way at the bottom & forget it is even there. Is there something else I am missing? Cause I would say 1 outta 10 messages I send are to a full inbox.

Pappy
11-18-2006, 11:40 AM
Most folks will delete old pm's, but they have no idea they need to clear out thier sent items!

NacsMXer
11-18-2006, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Most folks will delete old pm's, but they have no idea they need to clear out thier sent items!

Yup, that was my problem for a while with a full PM box. The sent items really add up fast!