PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi

Scro
11-17-2006, 02:26 PM
Anybody around the North Alabama area want to ride somewhere this weekend?

CoDean45
11-26-2006, 07:47 PM
you know of anywhere to ride?

Scro
11-26-2006, 08:08 PM
We usually ride at Westpoint, TN. Where part of bama you from?

CoDean45
11-27-2006, 07:36 PM
I'm from Athens, Al. It usually takes me about 40 minutes to get to west point. I've been riding there for about 6 or 7 years now. It's been a couple of months since I have been. Last time I went it had changed tremendously because of all the logging going on. I'm hoping to be able to ride there this weekend. I will know something later this week. I will let you know if I decide to go.

Scro
11-27-2006, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by CoDean45
I'm from Athens, Al. It usually takes me about 40 minutes to get to west point. I've been riding there for about 6 or 7 years now. It's been a couple of months since I have been. Last time I went it had changed tremendously because of all the logging going on. I'm hoping to be able to ride there this weekend. I will know something later this week. I will let you know if I decide to go.

Sounds good, I've probably meet you before and just don't know it. :p I'm from Muscle Shoals.

CoDean45
11-27-2006, 08:58 PM
If you've done any amount of riding at West Point I more than likely have met you before. You know of any MX tracks around here that will let quads ride on them?

Scro
11-27-2006, 09:13 PM
I've been going every Sunday for the past two years. Not sure of any over that way. We've got a couple around town, the best being the Little's track in Russellville.

:D :D

CoDean45
11-27-2006, 09:18 PM
Yeah I'm sure I've atleast seen you up there. is that you climbing the wall? I've came close to attempting it a few times but never worked up the nerve to do it. you going this sunday? i'm gonna try my best to make it up there this sat. or sun. I may have to get directions to the track in Russelville your talking about. I like riding at a track a lot better than riding at West point. I'm more of a jumper than a hill climber. The track I used to ride at in Madison shut down.

Scro
11-27-2006, 09:21 PM
Hopefully, if my hand gets to feeling better I will be there Saturday. I think I may have sprained it though. Yeah, that's me. Here's a couple more of me going up college. The guy on the dirtbike is Danny Cox, you may know him.

Scro
11-27-2006, 09:22 PM
This guy is a badass. If you want, you can call me later on this week, 366-3702.

CoDean45
11-27-2006, 09:27 PM
I've never rode with him but I have met him before. I've rode on a few of his tracks. I got a couple buddies that used to ride with him. Well one still does. His name is Stan Yates and the other guy is Brad Rouse. Their all pretty bad. Their a lot of fun to watch thats for sure. I tried college on my banshee, back when I was young and thought I was invincible. It turned out to be nasty. I haven't worked up the balls to try it again. I tried it before I tried the wall. I just stuck to preschool from then on.

Scro
11-27-2006, 09:31 PM
Ohhh, so your the guy that everyone talks about hitting it on a banshee. I know I've heard of you now...lol. I always thought a banshee would spin too much at the bottom to make it :eek:

CoDean45
11-27-2006, 09:36 PM
actually to be honest, that's the only place in west point that, that thing would hook up at. It hooked up so hard I wheelied up the hill and when my back tires hit the ground the quad flipped backwards. I should've gave it less throttle but I never expected that thing to wheelie like that. It had never hooked up before like that. That was about 4 or 5 years ago. That thing is long gone now. I thought it was the best thing in the world until I sold it and got a 400ex. Man was I wrong. Now I ride a 86 250r.

Scro
11-27-2006, 09:39 PM
I hear ya. Just let me know if you want to ride.

jayrodau
08-26-2009, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Scro
Anybody around the North Alabama area want to ride somewhere this weekend?

I sent you a pm, please reply when you get a chance!

Thanks!