PDA

View Full Version : shallow lookin' ditches

EX lvr
11-17-2006, 01:19 PM
so anyways im on my way home from school driven my brothers F150 since my truck is gettin the lower intake manifold gasket replaced. i was gonna do it my self but it was gettin bad and im gonna be away for the next couple weekends and with school and all i just didnt have the time. i dropped it off at the shop tuesday and the guy said he'd have it done on friday, i said alright sounds perfect. i stopped by today and they guy said hes booked up some sh't came in he didnt expect so my truck would be done monday. i said fine my brothers got 2 trucks so i dont mind driven this piece around for the weekend (straight 6, better gas mileage then my HD) so im turnin around in this funky *** driveway and maaaaybe not gonna make it, but theres some lawnomoers behind me so i cant really back up. i think to my self it aint that deep and my tire will just bounce out and this things got 31's anyway. i back up as far as i can and try an cut the corner and WHAM!! i was like wtf . i coulndt get the drivers door open it was so deep. (shouldnt have been out so late last night:mad: ) i get out and look and the ditch is like 4 FEET DEEP!!. so i went back and had the guy pull me out with his chevy an i said i would throw him a few bucks wen my truck was done but DAM that thing was deeper than it looked.

EX lvr
11-17-2006, 01:21 PM

EX lvr
11-17-2006, 01:22 PM

EX lvr
11-17-2006, 01:25 PM
this was after he dragged me sideways so he could do a straight pull since there wasnt any room, hopefully my bro dont find out the sh't im screwin up on his truck... dunno if i should tell him or not lol:devil:

440bigborekit
11-17-2006, 01:36 PM
no effece bro but lmfaooo...............

EX lvr
11-17-2006, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by 440bigborekit
no effece bro but lmfaooo...............

none taken but ive done worse :D

MX MaNiAc 06
11-17-2006, 01:44 PM
Tell ur bro. He wont be half as mad as when he finds out.

My mom has an 06 HHR and just scraped it up from a curb. She refuses to tell my dad because she is scared. But i noticed first time i opened the door by the sound it made. My dad is gonna be pissed when he drives it tomorrow morning n finds out.

EX lvr
11-17-2006, 01:50 PM
yea i kno my bro wont care, this truck aint his daily driver and i always take care of it and return it with a full tank, but i think ill wait a few days.... just in case, i looked the whole thing over and its still perfect, no dents or scratches and i cleand all the dirt out from underneathc it. ill tell him someday:D

LTZ400rider
11-17-2006, 05:37 PM
dont tell him, print the pics and put them in his stocking on christmas morning. he face will be priceless. is there any damage?

bulkdriverlp
11-17-2006, 06:06 PM
by the looks of that parking lot you had plenty of room to back up a bit. even if you had to go back and fourth 8 times it would have been better than smashin the truck. live and learn

11-17-2006, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400rider
dont tell him, print the pics and put them in his stocking on christmas morning. he face will be priceless. is there any damage?

apparently we all cannot read, however, "looked the whole thing over and its still perfect, no dents or scratches and i cleand all the dirt out from underneathc it."

EX lvr
11-17-2006, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by mjpridered10
apparently we all cannot read, however, "looked the whole thing over and its still perfect, no dents or scratches and i cleand all the dirt out from underneathc it."

haha hes probly just like me, dont bother readin just look at the pictures:D but yea no damage, i just got back from a party that was like a 1/2 hr drive, and even on the highway it still rides perfect.

Abrannan19
11-17-2006, 08:45 PM
ditch looks real deep to me..LOL

Jube450
11-17-2006, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Abrannan19
ditch looks real deep to me..LOL

I agree!

coolex
11-17-2006, 09:50 PM
ex lvr looks like ull have to change your sig because you were deffidly on somehtign to think that was a small ditch and to think u didnt have wayyyyyyy more than enough room to back up :ermm:

Aceman
11-17-2006, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
by the looks of that parking lot you had plenty of room to back up a bit. even if you had to go back and fourth 8 times it would have been better than smashin the truck. live and learn

Exactly!

Looks to me like you've got a mile of room to back up. Good thing it's your brothers.:rolleyes:

SGA
11-17-2006, 10:11 PM
Ive done that before, heck I think everyone has one time or another.

EX lvr
11-17-2006, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by coolex
ex lvr looks like ull have to change your sig because you were deffidly on somehtign to think that was a small ditch and to think u didnt have wayyyyyyy more than enough room to back up :ermm:
haha but no my sig will stay.. those pics are after moving several lawntracters and snowblowers out of the way so i could get a tow. i wuz in a hurry and figured i could make it. i had already backed up twice , and figured screw it ill make it. :D but not quite:devil:

SGA
11-17-2006, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Ive done that before, heck I think everyone has one time or another.

Ok I lied. I just said that to make you feel better.
Ive never done that and im sure most others havent either.

Abrannan19
11-18-2006, 05:07 AM
that's freaking classic..LMAO

Originally posted by SGA
Ok I lied. I just said that to make you feel better.
Ive never done that and im sure most others havent either. :D :)

Pappy
11-18-2006, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by EX lvr
haha but no my sig will stay..

I will ask you nicely to remove it on your own:)

sakirocket28
11-18-2006, 08:07 AM
now THATS some articulation! lmao

coolex
11-18-2006, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
I will ask you nicely to remove it on your own:)

yea cuz we dont like lyers on this sight:bandit: