PDA

View Full Version : getting started

tp300ex
11-16-2006, 07:20 PM
well im only 15 and have always wanted to Freestyle...but have no idea on how to get started with it!? i have no jumps around and until i can drive(in 3 months) i wont be able to go to a track do to my dads lack of time...
so wat could my options be?

hawaiikfx400
11-17-2006, 03:28 AM
well let me first say im a noob to the sport as well.I asume you have some were to ride get a shovel and build a jump anything is better than nothing and practice and having fun is the first steps to getting better at anthing.the more seat time the better you will get.wear your riding gear and go as big as you can.once confadent start doing small tricks and in three mounths you should be allot more skilled for the track.if you already have done this then well keep it up and rip it up!!!

tp300ex
11-17-2006, 11:06 AM
well i mean i been riden since i was 6 and i have been to a track on my dirtbike...but around here building a jump with a shuvle is hard...not hill to help u out...i have tabkle top like 3 foot tall but u cant pull tricks on it!

xwarriorx
11-17-2006, 04:22 PM
quick tip start with a huge log. throw some dirt on it and in no time you have a starter jump. as you get more comfertable ad another log, make it bigger, add a downside whatever but its best to start with dirt in a log