PDA

View Full Version : Caleb Moore Land Backflip to dirt!!

QuadR8cer12
11-16-2006, 07:15 PM
He landed his first flip to dirt today!:D congrats buddy! Now he is off to Canada to do it in his first show!

Rootar
11-16-2006, 07:57 PM
Hot damn thats what im talking!

KingpinsEx
11-16-2006, 09:58 PM
Awesome!! Cant wait to see some footage or pics...

Pelon 9-1
11-16-2006, 10:56 PM
backflip train its comming!!!:D :D :D

mx3mom
11-17-2006, 08:36 AM
Good job Caleb Moore!!! I'm so excited for you. BE careful man. You just made someone here itch a little more to get out there with you to try it. Be seeing ya.

allstock
11-17-2006, 03:48 PM
way to go caleb! any pictures or videos yet?

xwarriorx
11-17-2006, 04:18 PM
Congrats he was over a year preparing for this. just goes to show the difficulty. seems like everyone on this forums thinks they could land a backflip giving the chance. caleb showed how much work it was and climbed a giant hill congrats

reconmaster
11-17-2006, 04:30 PM
congrats man thats sick!!!!

nextstep
11-18-2006, 10:19 PM
caleb has landed its backflip perfectly this evening at the montreal Olympic stadium

I'm proud to have seen that for real!

:p

Mxjunkie
11-19-2006, 01:02 PM
Hell yeah :macho wonder if scuba steve is next :blah:

QuadR8cer12
11-21-2006, 11:01 AM
here is the video of him doing it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvFw0PFIU3I

rlplive
11-22-2006, 10:14 AM
Does not surprise me one bit, he was kickin *** in the foam pit in fallout 1, and he was just sick in fallout 2

rooster300ex
11-25-2006, 10:13 AM
Man I bet it was electric in that place when he did the backflip.

nextstep
11-25-2006, 12:58 PM
check on this site: http://www.chrisarel.com/

in the video section.

one of the backflip at the olympic stadium and a interview of christian gagnon after his injuries (in french)

rlplive
11-25-2006, 01:06 PM
Damn he is one lucky dude, that thing almost landed right on his head. Thanks for the vid man, I wish I knew what the hell he was sayin lol

hondaracer305
11-25-2006, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
Hell yeah :macho wonder if scuba steve is next :blah:

:eek: oh i dunno, we'll see ;)

Congrats Moore-ski!

Quad18star
12-23-2006, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by rlplive
Damn he is one lucky dude, that thing almost landed right on his head. Thanks for the vid man, I wish I knew what the hell he was sayin lol

He was just explaining how he's been in the sport for over a dozen years ... before getting into it , he was into skiing/snowboarding and was always jumping . He started out in Freestyle by jumping over cars and doing gaps .... used to use wooden ramps and build up mounds of dirt . He then started Quad Air Show which toured at different venues , which was a freestyle show . He had his big break when he got invited to perform a show at Olympic Stadium ... never felt such a rush ... performing in front of 55 000 people . He was slated to perform at this year's monster truck even at the Stadium but an accident overseas prevented him from being able to . He suffered a majoy coumpound fracture to his Tibia and has required surgery . It was a big disappointment for him because he was really looking forward to jumping at Olympic Stadium . He say's he'll be back next year .

That's basically a summary of what he said . :D

DEAL
01-13-2007, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
He was just explaining how he's been in the sport for over a dozen years ... before getting into it , he was into skiing/snowboarding and was always jumping . He started out in Freestyle by jumping over cars and doing gaps .... used to use wooden ramps and build up mounds of dirt . He then started Quad Air Show which toured at different venues , which was a freestyle show . He had his big break when he got invited to perform a show at Olympic Stadium ... never felt such a rush ... performing in front of 55 000 people . He was slated to perform at this year's monster truck even at the Stadium but an accident overseas prevented him from being able to . He suffered a majoy coumpound fracture to his Tibia and has required surgery . It was a big disappointment for him because he was really looking forward to jumping at Olympic Stadium . He say's he'll be back next year .

That's basically a summary of what he said . :D

yeah and the promoter that put that monster truck show on in montreal ripped me and a bunch of other local riders from around here off alot of money when we did shows with them here.

z400rida44
01-21-2007, 05:49 PM
Does not surprise me one bit, he was kickin *** in the foam pit in fallout 1, and he was just sick in fallout 2

absolutely he was so much fun to watch in the fallout 2. he was just riding amazing.