PDA

View Full Version : Old quad videos **HELP**

wicked13
11-15-2006, 11:58 PM
I am currently deployed and my buddies and I are asking for your help. I hate to ask, but I am looking for anyone willing to part with ANY old quad, or dirtbike DVD's. I have Huevos 7, 8 and Bomb Squad. If you like I can even return them to you, or they can stay here for other troops in the future. We have watched my videos more times than you could imagine and would really appreciate watching something new. Here is my address. Thank you.

SSgt Nichols, Sean
586 EMSG DET 1
APO AE 09337

wicked13
11-16-2006, 09:13 AM
Hello?!?!?!?!? We can mail them back, or you can send burned copies. ANYTHING please. They have some movies here that have been left behind by others, but they are old movies and nothing to do with quads...

elchankoblanko
11-16-2006, 09:34 AM
sent you a PM

redryder300
11-16-2006, 11:24 AM
Where are you currently deployed?
Just curious, are you in the middle east or Europe?

I've got a couple of DVD's I'll send out to you.
Take care and thanks for the service.

bwamos
11-17-2006, 12:05 PM
I've got a couple older DVD's ill mail out. People get me quad DVD's for christmas, and I've got a couple duplicates still in their plastic. ;)

He's in the middle east I beleive. At least he's in desert BDU's in his photos.

wicked13
11-17-2006, 07:09 PM
Thank you so much. I AM stationed in the middle east. I am in Kuwait and travel to Iraq often. I cant tell you how much I and the rest of us appreciate all your support for us over here.

440bigborekit
11-18-2006, 03:36 PM
if i had em id send them but i wanna say thanks man.......

acutally ima send out the fallout 1 for ya ok

Premis
11-18-2006, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by wicked13
I am currently deployed and my buddies and I are asking for your help. I hate to ask, but I am looking for anyone willing to part with ANY old quad, or dirtbike DVD's. I have Huevos 7, 8 and Bomb Squad. If you like I can even return them to you, or they can stay here for other troops in the future. We have watched my videos more times than you could imagine and would really appreciate watching something new. Here is my address. Thank you.

SSgt Nichols, Sean
586 EMSG DET 1
APO AE 09337

Carpe Diem 2, Carpe Diem 3, and Beating the Odds are on the way.

Thanks for serving our country and protecting all of us, I have nothing but respect for you guys and appreciate what you are doing.