PDA

View Full Version : 2001 banshee for sale...

jatizasy
11-15-2006, 07:39 PM
O.k, I have a 2001 banshee for sale. Let me know if I am too high in it.. I would like to have cash but I may be interested in some trading. The bike has black plastic with flame kit, fmf exhaust and jetted, and hole shot tires. Everything else is factory. Oh yeah except for the handle bars. The bike is in great condition. It was used for trail riding only. The motor has never been taken apart. All service has been kept up on the bike. It has been rode very little. Let me know what you think. I thought the bike was worth at least 3100.00. You are more than welcome to come and ride it. Thank you for your time. Call me if you like 606-813-5373. Leave a message and I will return your call. Sorry I tried to add pictures but it says my file is too big. Maybe I am doing something wrong. I have it listed on ebay here is the item number 190052319672. If you guys can tell me how I will post pictures. Thank you for the time..

jatizasy
11-27-2006, 11:15 AM
Bike sold..... Thanks for looking at my post.. I got a 2001 660 with about 100 hours on it and 1000.00 cash.. I think I did pretty good.... The gut that got it was very pleased. Like I said my bike was just about new.... Thank you for your time...