PDA

View Full Version : anyone live in washinton??

hawaiikfx400
11-15-2006, 03:52 PM
im moving to washinton soon and would like to know what part has the best riding places.Also what part of washinton has the best weather(least amount of rain)ive been spoiled with sun every day in HI.I love riding and this will help me decide were to move to.mahalo and aloha

whiteflash
11-15-2006, 05:02 PM
if you don't like rain, you won't like washington. we get alot

hawaiikfx400
11-15-2006, 06:08 PM
i dont mind rain i came from ketchikan ak wich got 27 feet. not inches of anual rain fall just want to know were has the least amount of rain i know washington rains allot i was wondering were has the least amount well thanks.

Aceman
11-15-2006, 09:01 PM
Eastern Washington will have less rain. It's more rural than the western Washington/Seattle area though.

awsomeaussies
11-15-2006, 11:07 PM
I live in Washington. The good thing about Washington is there's something for everyone! Eastern Wa stays alot hotter during the summer. Over there you have Moses Lake, which is desert, I've never been there, so I'm not sure how big it is. But in Wanachee and surrounding areas it can get 110 degrees in the summer. But also very cold in the winter. I live near Seattle, and we had a really great summer, but other than that we do get a lot of rain during the last part of fall, throughout winter, and the first half of spring. I really like it here though! I mean how many states have the ocean, a sound, mountains, including Mt. Rainier , deserts, volcanoes:uhoh: All kinds of stuff:)

hawaiikfx400
11-16-2006, 02:44 PM
keep um comin.Thanks.I like to here from the people living in washinton more than doing searches online cause you all know first hand what its really like.i dont want to live in a city but close enough to comute to a job.basically outside of a town so i can live without neibors right ther in your space.ive lived in condos for too long now and want to live with some property and privacy. :macho

CannondaleRider
11-16-2006, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by awsomeaussies
I live in Washington. The good thing about Washington is there's something for everyone! Eastern Wa stays alot hotter during the summer. Over there you have Moses Lake, which is desert, I've never been there, so I'm not sure how big it is. But in Wanachee and surrounding areas it can get 110 degrees in the summer. But also very cold in the winter. I live near Seattle, and we had a really great summer, but other than that we do get a lot of rain during the last part of fall, throughout winter, and the first half of spring. I really like it here though! I mean how many states have the ocean, a sound, mountains, including Mt. Rainier , deserts, volcanoes:uhoh: All kinds of stuff:)

Yeah, Washington is a cool place.....I've yet to see what it's like in the winter, but when I'm there(Orting area), I absolutely love it.......Plus, basically my entire team lives there.

If it wasn't for everything I have going for me down here in AZ, I'd seriously think about moving to WA

hawaiikfx400
11-19-2006, 01:10 AM
anyone else live in washinton feel free to chime in hows the price of living are the good wages im a butcher and wife is going to be a rn nurse in a few mounths so we are looking for a place with a nice hospital.are the any trade schools for being a atv mechanics am going to be lookin into finding a new trade of some sort.well thanks everyone i cant wait to ride in new places and have some other riding parters to improve my riding and push me to get better.

ThumPIN_450R
11-19-2006, 11:02 PM
if you're going to go eastern washington make sure it's south east becuase up in the north end of eastern washington there isn't a whole lot of riding going on. Western washington there is racing all over the place it doesn't really matter north or south. I'm from eastern washington and I have mixed feelings about it and I am leaning on moving to the west side. There is allot more jobs and those jobs pay allot better on the west side. Yet on the east the cost of living is much lower. Yo aceman I live about 45 minutes from you over in walla walla we should hit up the strip joints in umatilla sometime.

CannondaleRider
11-30-2006, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by ThumPIN_450R
we should hit up the strip joints in umatilla sometime.

Be careful going to the strip joints with this guy...you might go home with broken ribs.....:p

Wheelie
11-30-2006, 10:07 PM
Western Washington--More rain, higher wages, higher cost of living, a lot more people.

Easter Washington--High desert climate, lower wages, lower cost of living, more rural.

Western WA has more ORV parks.

PNW Rocks!!:macho

hawaiikfx400
11-30-2006, 10:59 PM
leaning more towards western WA right now because of higher wages and riding spots are the two major reasons.cost of living is higher but were kinda used to that here in HI rent for older 2 bedroom apt. is $900. a mounth and a gal. of milk at around $5.00 and gas ave over $3.50 gal and a good ribeye steak at around 7.99 to 9.99 a pound we should not be too shocked at the cost liveing in western WA .but are sales tax is a little lower well thanks and keep them coming.you guys all sound like you would be fun to ride with. once i move we will have to meet up and go for a ride . aloha