PDA

View Full Version : history powerpoint

trick250r
11-15-2006, 08:33 AM
in history we have to put together a powerpoint of anyone that was/is signifigant in history... of course im going to do something MX related so im gonna do travis pastrana but i got yelled at saying that he's not signifigant enough in history and that that i should do someone like bill cosby. WTF anyways, im still gonna do pastrana but do you guys know of any little interesting facts about him... ive got ten pages to fill and ive used most of what ive found on the net.

Scott-300ex
11-15-2006, 11:57 AM
He graduated High school at age 16 I think.

For a long time he never lost a freestyle competition.

He can do a backflip and a 360, and can he do a double backflip?

He's rich.

I was at a MX track Sunday, was supposed to be quads practice but all the quad guy's were whinin so they made it bikes, which pissed me off cuz I didn't get to ride. Some guy had a video camera and I started talkin to him and he was makin a commercial for school. It was a project to make a commercial. So he said he'd tape this and make it to buy the new 2007 Honda or something.

I told him That's sweet, I'd watch that commercial.

orca0294
11-15-2006, 04:05 PM
I'd do Jeremy McGrath if I were you. He molded the world of motocross and supercross if you ask me. Read his book if you get a chance. I just finished it a few days back.

11-15-2006, 05:02 PM
wikipedia..what a beast

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Pastrana

trick250r
11-15-2006, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by mjpridered10
wikipedia..what a beast

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Pastrana

yea its a beast all right... juat a couple of paragraphs that're already in my presentation

SGA
11-15-2006, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by trick250r
yea its a beast all right... juat a couple of paragraphs that're already in my presentation
What? Theres enough there to make 5 power point presentations! About 4 sentences per page and a picture.

miller821
11-15-2006, 08:06 PM
Check out his movie- Revelation 199... All about him, showing when he started riding, talking about his parents, and just a freakin sweet movie.

gleamingred
11-16-2006, 12:20 PM
heck if you wanna do it over a mx rider then do it over Jeremy McGrath

Hells yea