PDA

View Full Version : my opinion

markvette
11-15-2006, 07:27 AM
ok since it looks like pappy got the last word and locked the other post down i will post here. this will probably get locked too. i understand spiders aggervation but there is always 2 sides to a story. from the feedback on all the forums he has posted this on and i know of at least 3 most people do not agree with him and are not having the trouble he is having. yes small problems and most have been taken care of by xtreme. i know a few people that have called xtreme theirselves and xtreme jumped right in and took care of their problems. i myself have tried to help spider with some of his problems, some are easy fixes and can be taken care of by the owner. i have tried to explain that aftermarket parts are coming just be patient. remember this ia a mini quad not a yamaha yfz 450, the big companies are a lot slower to build parts for minis. then the little guys that do build them takes longer and cant put them out in numbers like the big boys do. all quads have problems expecially the forst year they are made. i hope spider gets satisfaction but beating this subject to death on every forum is not going to help.

pappy
i dont know you and i know many around here respect you. i feel you jumped the gun a little with your last post over on the other thread. what you said was uncalled for. billy holt of wrh racing is a personal friend of mine. you will never find another person that will go out of his way like billy to help you out. i have seen him talk to people on the phone for hours to help them and them not spend a dime with his company. i have seen him send people free parts to help them out. sorry but you will not find a better person in the mini quad business than billy holt. you sir have now lost my respect.

Mark Hinton

wrhracing
11-15-2006, 08:03 AM
Thanks Mark,
I'll take this one.

I have extended every courtesy to the guy except to buy the quad from him.
Many phone calls , offered to ship him parts at my cost or have them drop shipped to him, just so long as I didn't have to pay him to take the parts from me.
Xtreme offered there help also, He didn't like their answer either . So he goes on a posting rampage. He's polite on the phone. But on the internet he doesn't come across that way.
Bottom line is he choose to buy the thing, has probably burnt the bridges at his dealer, and will never be satisfied.
Me failed ? Call me what you like. I'll get over it. I don't live for your approval.
But to all the other people you point it to. Look at all the championships their kids have won, and all the hours of experience they have under their belt before you point them out as failures.

He has not returned to the dealer to let him attempt repairs.

wrhracing
11-15-2006, 08:06 AM
Should I also add, he didn't purchase it from me either. He purchased it in New York I guess. I'm South of there at the Gulf of Mexico.

Pappy
11-15-2006, 04:34 PM
Thanks for the feedback, however.....

When many folks, especially with 1 or 2 posts, flame a member for stating his side of any issue there is cause for someone to step in and stop the non-sense. My reply was for those that flamed him, nothing personal I assure you.

With that said, what is stated on Internet forums holds little credibility when those backing a product are benefiting financially from the sale of a product. I stated months ago that the promotion on this site by dealers, some of which had ZERO experience with this or any model of youth atv's, was done not for the benefit of prospective buyers, but for the money they stand to earn from the sale. My purpose in being involved is only to relay the knowledge I see, experience and am forwarded regarding this quad or any atv product. I am also charged with keeping the peace, and 2 pages of flaming on this site wont fly. This may be allowed elsewhere but not here. Offering to purchase back, fix, repair whatever are all noble, but are negated by the downing of someone who may have an legitimate issue. I would expect more from adults. Fix the issues and these problems go away.

WRH, I also do not live for your approval or how a product you sell, design or promote fairs in the market place. My suggestion would be to take that expeirence and championships and build something that wont draw negativity. A pissing match usually ends up with two people with wet feet.

Markvette...

I do not know Mr. Holt either, although I am drawing some conclusions based on his posts. I have seen ZERO rampages on this site, and that sir is what I concern myself with. If this stems from garbage on another site, my advice to all is take it back from wence it came.

fandl450r
11-15-2006, 04:40 PM
OWNED! :devil:

Mxjunkie
11-15-2006, 04:54 PM
ah hell anything Pappy say's is never over rated :scary: