PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Elsinore Grand Prix ATV Pics...Got some?

395Rider
11-14-2006, 11:24 PM
My first race was this year at the GFI Elsinore Grand Prix on November 11th. I entered the Beginner class and came out in 20th place out of the 32 riders. Not bad for riding a stock 250r! There was a company that took pictures there, but come on! where the heck were the pictures of the passes and the jump! My bike has its original 20 year old suspension and I was air it out like the guys with the 3000 dollar suspension on the jump. The straight aways were bumpy as hell and had big holes with solid 5 inch walls. I guess money cant buy you seat time because there were at least two riders eating it on every lap I took. I got a chance to check out thier suspension because their bikes were upside down. I hope they were okay though. Let me know if you know of any place I can get some pictures and I can send you the video or pictures that I have on my Myspace: www.myspace.com/395rider

Oh yeah, the picture I am looking for is the one in which Bill Ballance and I were dogging it around a turn and he put me in the wall of he mountain.