PDA

View Full Version : Esr 310r Powervalve Motor

400EX QUADER
11-14-2006, 08:57 PM
Hey I have a esr 310 powervalve motor that's in my trx250rforsale that runs great. It's an 85' atc motor (I prefer the atc motors for racing). Well let's see... It has the esr 310 powervalve motor as you know, hotrods longrod crank, spacer plate for the longrod crank, hinson clutch, hinson adjustable timing plate, mid-topend dome, etc... Also a esr trx5 centermount pipe, k&n and a pwk 39mm carb. the motor only has about 6 rides on it since ALL of these mods were done. I just took the head off and the piston was a caramelish color. Runs awesome. Beats 450's, banshees, raptors, other 250r's, etc... It's on its original bore. Always run on 110 octane racegas with torco gp-7 premix (the best stuff) at the ratio of 40:1. Actually a tad more than 40:1 since I usually dump a little extra in just to be safe. The topend alone is $1600+ shipping. I also have a never been used midrange dome to go with it. Drop this into your 250r or possibly another frame and have a quad that runs like a raped ape. My buddy's always say that my 250r runs better then everybody elses that they see. $2250 Shipped complete with pipe, k&n, carb, etc... So yeah pm me, email me at cory400exquader@hotmail.com or message me at cory2fittyr or cory_hrt@yahoo.com
thanx Only pic I have at the moment...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/sickrider/Picture040.jpg

400EX QUADER
11-15-2006, 05:05 PM
whoops, forgot to put obo.