PDA

View Full Version : Ac nerfs

firefighterjosh
11-14-2006, 08:44 PM
My friend has some AC nerfs with out heal guards. He wants to get heal guards but I can not find any aftermarket heal guards for sale.

Anyone know were I can buy heal guards to fit on AC Nerfs?

Or if somone wants to trade nerfs with Hell guards for ones without that would be cool too.

Thanks

Dave400ex
11-15-2006, 07:06 PM
Are they pro-pegs? If they are then you won't be able to get heal guards. If they are bolt-on to the stock peg then IMS heal guards might work, but you would have to check and see if the IMS guards work with the stock pegs, you may have to have the IMS footpegs.

firefighterjosh
11-15-2006, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Dave400ex
Are they pro-pegs? If they are then you won't be able to get heal guards. If they are bolt-on to the stock peg then IMS heal guards might work, but you would have to check and see if the IMS guards work with the stock pegs, you may have to have the IMS footpegs.

YEs they are pro pegs. For right now he has the stock heel guards zip tied on:p Works but he wants something diffrent. I may have to see if IMS works. Otherwise he may be making something

05Z400rdr
11-16-2006, 01:31 PM
could you's give me your opinions on if you would buy the regular AC nerfs, or if it is better and more worth the $ to get the pro pegs with heel guards..? right now on my z i have regular AC nerfs (the z is for sale) and when i sell that i am getting a ltr. i would like to get the pro pegs w/ heelguards. opinions please....???