PDA

View Full Version : A couple of questions

carlygirl
11-14-2006, 07:39 PM
How often should I charge my battery? How long will a charge last?

I just got a sparks TT/drag cam I think this is a new product does anyone else run one?

Is this cam AKA something else or does Sparks manufacture his own? They aren’t cheap.

I haven’t got my sand tires yet, I ordered ITP C series rimes but do I need to get lug nuts or can I flip the stock ones over and use them.

THX

voltio07
11-14-2006, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by carlygirl
How often should I charge my battery? How long will a charge last?

I just got a sparks TT/drag cam I think this is a new product does anyone else run one?

Is this cam AKA something else or does Sparks manufacture his own? They aren’t cheap.

I haven’t got my sand tires yet, I ordered ITP C series rimes but do I need to get lug nuts or can I flip the stock ones over and use them.

THX

sparks TT/drag cam-I dont think anyone runs this cam on this forums... anyways do u know the specs on this cam?

DirtDevilBT
11-14-2006, 08:22 PM
*If you ride it enough you wont have to worry about charging it. If you go without riding for a while, check into a battery tender, it simply keeps the battery in charged condition.

*Haven't heard many running running it, if you have specs for it, that would be awesome.

*Don't know

*I think the C series uses an acorn lug nut, so stockers might work. I use regular douglas rims and simply turn the lugs around. I don't really know about C-series rims, but I'm sure there are may people that use them on the site.

carlygirl
11-14-2006, 09:11 PM
I went to his site and couldn’t find any spec info.
According to the shop that did my work and Sparks it still has good low end and huge gains on the mid and top.(of cores their going to tell me that it was $350)

I’m going to the dunes on Thursday so I’ll know then. I also got a Dasa pipe but it doesn’t look like it will be here in time.