PDA

View Full Version : Add Some Esince ---!! Bamm !!

"BLAHH"300!!
10-16-2001, 10:16 PM
HERE A FEW THING I DID TO MINE A WHILE BACK
I JUST WENT BACK OVER ALL OF IT THE OTHER DAY
TO MAKE IT SHINE A LITTLE MORE

--- read my signature-- all that silver--
it's silver tape that air condition instalers use to
tape together the places the insulation comes together
go to an A/C shop and get some- i got mine free
couse i worked for one-- i sugest getting the- 2 inch roll not 3"

take it and go around anything you want i did whats listed below
and it looks good - from a few steps back it looks like chrome-
- and if anyone says anything - don't worry about it- it's free and you can take it off at anytime - it comes off real easy--
- your battery box looks the best though--that and the air boot under your seat looks tight- i did my -the chain guard i guess it's called---300-ex--- right by your left foot- i did that but i didn't
cut it to fit i just taped it across and used my finger to go along the spaces and get it real smooth without going all the way through and it looks like one solid piece of chrome with indentions where the spces are--just have to see it--
then i did the plastic on the starter cover,, my air box lid--
and redid all my brake lines and spark plug wire - pretty much any wire i could get to with my rear plastic off and without too much trouble of getting to- - just stick it- step back - and stick some more - - haha sounds funny - -

another thing i did took off my front wheel's and that little piece of metel with holes in it that realy doesn't do anything-
took it off- just pry it off with a srewdriver - and painted it white
- - that looks realy cool - hasn't discolored- - YET - - any color would be good exept brown and of course black- just pry it- paint it - - and pop it - - - - - back on haha

-----one more thing------
since everyone is getting so patriotic i decided to add a flag to my bike but couldn't find a good spot to put it-
- head light- no- front plastic- no- side - already have DG sticker's on sides- so i put it right on my swingarm between my chain sproketand my brake disk.. flag sticker is about 2" x 3"- fits perfect and makes the whole swing arm look clean as - heyall
i had an extra- so i put that one behind my seat little lip of plastic-
- there's all kind'sa stuff you can do to your bike that will make it look customised- without spending too much money- i saw on here where someone painted their heat sheild on their 400 ex looked tight- i would but mines all D.G. and burnin the **** outa' me-

POST ALL OTHER EASY --"HOME MODS"-- HERE SO WE CAN TRADE IDEA'S

- - - LATA' - - -

08-05-2004, 06:46 PM
I say do it..:macho

Bubba
08-05-2004, 07:20 PM
got any pictures of that custom chroming? I have a whole roll of that silver tape. Chrome spraypaint does wonders too.:D

rollie
08-05-2004, 07:31 PM
ahhh i didnt know emrold was a member!!!:p

UglyMotha™
08-06-2004, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Rico
I say do it..:macho

I hope he's learned somthing since then

what you you doing rico, surfing thru the old archives :o