PDA

View Full Version : Attention Pa Atv Rider Read This Now!!!

Stein2088
11-14-2006, 03:16 PM
To all,

ACTION NEEDED NOW!

Thanks for your partcipation.

Bastian Bill to be offered as an Amendment to HB 3007

History and Background

Last month, PaOHV requested your action to build cosponsorship to Rep. Bob Bastian�s HB 3072. This bill adds �motorized recreation vehicle riding� to the definition of recreational purpose as defined by the Recreational Use Land Act. The bill also enables landowners to collect attorneys fees associated with defending themselves against parties who file frivolous law suits which are dismissed as without merit under the Act. Over 45 House members signed onto the legislation as cosponsors. Rep. Bastian�s bill was referred to the House Judiciary Committee on October 26.

As soon as Wednesday, Rep. Bastian will offer his bill as an amendment to HB 3007 on the floor of the House. HB 3007 is a bill unrelated to the purpose of HB 3028. However, HB 3007 is an ideal vehicle into which to amend the language of HB 3028. Final action on HB 3007 is expected to take place immediately thereafter.

Action Needed

Contact your House member(s) now to support Rep. Bastian�s amendment A10377 to HB 3007. Action is expected as early as Wednesday, November 15.

Contacts must be by telephone or e-mail. There is no time for a letter via US Mail or for personal visits in the district. Swift action is necessary.

PaOHV is the statewide association dedicated to protecting the right to ride. To learn more or join PaOHV, visit www.paohv.org. Please feel free to forward this message to all interested parties.

Puzzled
12-16-2006, 03:02 PM
What was the outcome of this?

Stein2088
12-16-2006, 08:56 PM
To be honest to you im not sure rite now but im going to type an Email to my County rep. and ask him i was only informed of this through an atv club that i joined called ATVtraction... I take it your form PA so if you would like more information let me knw its a great group of people...

Crazy lil punk
12-16-2006, 10:22 PM
I'm confused