PDA

View Full Version : Its sad you know

rockman
11-14-2006, 02:49 PM
In the last 6 months I am sad to say that I have lost all interest in this site. Before this was such a nice place to get help when needed, and to talk about other things non-quad related. Lately, all I see when I come on here is people flaming other people. It's the same story over and over. I know there are those of you out there that feel the same way. I AM JUST STATING MY OPINION. I will probably be banned for this post, but it needs to be said. This website is not what it used to be, frankly it sucks.

JOEX
11-14-2006, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by rockman
In the last 6 months I am sad to say that I have lost all interest in this site. Before this was such a nice place to get help when needed, and to talk about other things non-quad related. Lately, all I see when I come on here is people flaming other people. It's the same story over and over. I know there are those of you out there that feel the same way. I AM JUST STATING MY OPINION. I will probably be banned for this post, but it needs to be said. This website is not what it used to be, frankly it sucks.
Your just ticked off becaues you can't use the Open section to sell your computer:rolleyes:

97blaster200
11-14-2006, 02:54 PM
ok...bye i know i wont miss you. probably because ive never seen you post before. so bye.

rockman
11-14-2006, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
Your just ticked off becaues you can't use the Open section to sell your computer:rolleyes:
Your right, I am mad. I don't see the point. But hey that's cool, I understand rules are rules. Therein lies the post above.

97blaster200
11-14-2006, 02:55 PM

ahahahahaha

AtvMxRider
11-14-2006, 02:57 PM
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT HERE JUST LEAVE DON'T MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT, DON'T SAY IT SUCKS, DON'T SAY IT'S NOT THE SAME ANYMORE JUST LEAVE BECAUSE I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED:rolleyes:

Pappy
11-14-2006, 02:58 PM
I have been surfing forums for over 5 years,and in all that time I do not remember once ever getting ticked due to a thread of mine being moved, especially when I knew it could be in a section that would lead a Mod to move it.

But then again, I aint no sissy boy:blah:

97blaster200
11-14-2006, 02:58 PM
Your right, I am mad. I don't see the point. But hey that's cool, I understand rules are rules. Therein lies the post above.

your a tool....you gonna get mad at me now? you tool! :confused:

JOEX
11-14-2006, 02:59 PM
If we let everyone use the open section to sell stuff it would be flooded daily. Then people would have to sift through the BS posts AND posts of computers, cars, paintball guns and Gucci bags for sale:ermm:

JOEX
11-14-2006, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by 97blaster200
your a tool....you gonna get mad at me now? you tool! :confused:
You're not helping any:rolleyes:

Pappy
11-14-2006, 03:02 PM
AND posts of computers, cars, paintball guns and Gucci bags for sale:ermm:

He was selling his Gucci bag:confused: