PDA

View Full Version : motors problems

STF
11-13-2006, 06:51 PM
ive got a 04 kfx400 with lrd full system k&n air filter and air box mount more accessories but thats all to the motor. My question is wht to do bout my quad this is the second time iv had motor trouble the first was at little sierra when my tranny screwed up i didnt have first gear and it was impossible to **** almost i got it back a few months ago with a brand new bottom end and aint rode it much cause i needed a spark plug well it was fixed and i barely rode it, now i ve got more motor trouble. I was ridin sunday nov 12 and id been jumpin a table top bout 35 40 ft and id been riden fur not even 1 hour and i go to jump again and i land and i hear a click tipe noise and then my motor just died on the spot no sputter r nuthin just died. i tried to start it and all thats turnin is my starter motor, nuthin else is turnin over. wht do u think is rong, any suggested spots to get it repaired, my cousin and i just got r's repaired at the same spot by the same store and his blew up a day before, mine was fixed a few months ahead of his.